Confessions?

first off, I just wanna say thank you for reading this, I like all the reads i've got, tell your friends on wattpad to read this story!

thanks!

~KJ

============================================

Everyone, Including Gary and Leaf (IDK HOW TO SPELL HER NAME XDD) came home in the car, and fell asleep. Except for Misty and Ash, who were restless. Ash was asleep on the floor and Misty was asleep in Ash's bed. They were both thinking about each other.

Thinking about the journey they had with each other.

Thinking about when they had to part ways.

Thinking about when they met in Hoenn.

Thinking about how when they had to part ways again...that they finally realized...they loved each other, but couldn't admit it.

Misty was pretending that she was asleep. She was turned to her side, facing the wall, listening to the conversation Ash was having with Pikachu. "Hey buddy, should we prank Drew and May?" Misty was trying so hard to hold back a laugh, luckily she did. "Nah their asleep...Hey Pikachu..."

Misty was listening very closely now. "Pika Pika?" Pikachu whispered. "...I-I realized in Hoenn and in Kanto that when me and Misty parted ways, I needed to be with her...just one last time. And then I saw her again and I just wanted to kiss her...I...I think I love her...not just as friends...b-but as...I want her to be my girlfriend." Ash confessed.

Misty started to cry tears of joy. "I'm going to tell her...in the morning." Misty turned over so that she was facing Ash and Pikachu. She got off the bed secretly. "You already have Ash." She said and kissed him on the lips. She broke the kiss. "I love you too Ash. I feel the same." Ash smiled and kissed her back. They fell asleep hugging each other.

========================================================

OMFG I SHIP IT! Sorry this was a short chapter, but at least they confessed!

~KJ