The Date (Part 2)

"OK PEOPLE LET'S DANCE!" May said as she ran to the door of the place. Misty got out of the car and rubbed her arms a bit. Ash saw her do this and ran up to her with his tuxedo jacket. "You look cold Mist, here." He said, putting the jacket around her.

Misty blushed a little bit. ''Um...thanks Ash." She said. "It's no problem, let's go!" He said, taking her hand and leading her to the doorway. When they walked in they were greeted by Dawn. "Come on you two lovebirds! Just confess already!" She pointed to their hands. "I mean...after all..."

Misty and Ash quickly let go of each others hands.

"We are NOT in love!" Misty said.

"We are NOT in love!" Ash said.

"Well you gave her your coat, but i'll just leave you guys alone." She said, while she walked up to Paul and grabbed his hand and started dancing with him. Misty gave Ash his tuxedo jacket back. "Here, you need this to look good...go dance with someone you want to, like Serena!" Misty said, as she pointed to Serena, who was getting some punch.

"Ok, I'll dance with who I want." Ash said, As he grabbed my hands and led me out onto the dance floor. 'A-Ash?" Misty whispered. "Why are you-" She was cut off by the DJ.

'Okay all you couples out there, get ready to slow dance!" The DJ said, and pit on a slow song. "Come on Misty let's slow dance." Ash said. Misty blushed a little bit and took his hand. Ash brushed Misty's hair back. 'You look beautiful." They leaned in a little bit closer to each other.

"And you look handsome with and without your hat." Misty flirted back. "Misty I have something to say..." Ash  said, even closer to Misty than before. "What is it Ash?"

"Look Misty I lo-" Ash was cut off.

"Prepare for trouble!" 

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all people within our nation!"

"Yeah whatever! Pikachu thunderbolt!" Ash yelled.

"You didn't let us finish our motto!" Jessie yelled.

"So what were you saying Ash?" Misty said. Ash smiled and shook his head no. "It's nothing important now..." 

======================================

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm on spring break. ~KJ