Release

(Thank you so much for staying tuned, here's a super long lemon chapter 😙)

You woke up to Aizawa standing by the window again, you sit up on your elbows and begin to open your mouth when the nurse walks in.
"You're awake! Great! I just came in with your discharge papers, please make sure you get plenty of rest Ms. L/N." She made a small bow and you sit up further and remove the blanket off of yourself and hang your feet off the edge of the bed.
"Easy..." you heard the gruff voice of the hero, "D- do you mind leaving for a moment..." you ask staring at your hands fidgeting in you lap. He nodded and gave you your privacy.
It's over... it's done... you thought with relief as you remove the permanent iodine scented gown examining your body, you're covered in a few new bruises and scrapes but nothing worse than than, you huff out a sigh of relief and grab your stained and tattered clothes, My home is gone... you thought pulling the ripped jeans on, Lottie... Lottie!!

"Aizawa!!" You yell panicked grasping your shirt to your bare chest as he barreled in the room hair on ends, eyes red and wrap ready to go. He stared at your half covered body and slapped his hand over his eyes with a groan his hair relaxing.

"What?" He hissed through his teeth, "Where is my cat?" You ask softly pulling your shirt quickly over your head, the hero scoffed, "Really? You're screami-" you cut him off with a rough kiss tangling your fingers in his thick hair.
He froze for a moment his brain trying to process as he reached a hand to your cheek and wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer, he pulled away and grabbed your chin with his hand, "If you wanted that you should've just said..." he said dryly with a hint of irritation in his monotone voice.

You smirked making his glare sparkle slightly, "Actually I was really wondering about where my cat was but I wanted to test something first." You say leaning into kiss him softly again as you watched his eyes close and his brow furrow. You hummed against his lips and he broke the kiss again scoffing softly breathing a little unevenly.
"She's actually at my place with my cat." He said dryly taking his jacket off and putting it around your shoulders, panic bubbled in your throat.
"Wait with another cat?! She hasn't been any trouble right?" You ask in a rush and glare at him slightly as his smile widened, "I guess you're just going to have to come see, seeing as you have no apartment."
He opened the room door and you glared at him slightly, "So we can make out here or you can come check on your cat and we can make out in a much more comfortable setting... your choice...." he said tone not changing but the look in his eyes did, his eyes were hooded slightly and had a hint of an amused smile in them.
You smiled slowly in return, "Let's go check on my cat..." you say walking by him your arm brushing against his.

You walked next to him down the hallway and saw flashes outside the door, "Damn it..." You heard him hiss, "Fucking vultures... look the media thought it was weird I took an 'interest' in you so they thought they'd get a scoop..." he said using air quotes and everything.
You held back a laugh and he cut his eyes over at you, "Let's go." You said grabbing his hand and walking toward the door, "Get your scarves ready... we'll give them a great picture..." you say as you feel them whip around you the door slid open and you're bombarded with questions and flashes of cameras. "Let's go..." you lean into his ear and blow gently against the shell of his ear, he wrapped his arm around you with no hesitation and flung you both into the air leaving the reporters screaming and yelling after the two of you.

He dropped you both in an alleyway away from the chaos and he pushed you gently against the wall devouring your mouth with his. You wrap your arms around his neck and hitch your leg up around his waist, he grabs your leg and picks you up and carries you toward an apartment building.
You don't notice much else other than the way he still tastes like whiskey and still smells like smoke from the fire. You feel him brace you against a door and you reach your head down into the crook of his neck kissing and sucking.
"Fuck you're making this a lot harder than it should be..." he whispered shaking once you found his sweet spot. He finally unlocked the door grabbing a hold of you again and didn't bother taking his boots off at the door. He pushed you against the wall just inside the door and dropped you keeping you pinned. His hands worked up  and down your body feeling everything he had missed the night before. His touch was gentle but urgent as his hands rested on your waist as he attacked your neck with small kisses and bites. You bit your bottom lip and clawed slightly at the back of the heros shirt, pulling it up his back, he stepped back long enough for his shirt to come off and for him to pull yours off.
He returned to assaulting your neck and newly exposed collarbone with little bites, he's hands had found their way up to your chest and he groped your breast softly with a hum of appreciation making the tips of your ears burn.
He kissed back up your neck to your ear, "So soft..." he hummed against your ear with a thick husky seductive overtone over his usually monotone voice. You shivered under his touch as he slipped his hand under the cup of your bra, his warm calloused hands gently caressing your breast. You felt bold enough to reach behind your back and unhook your bra. The hero quickly pushed his chest against yours and rested his forehead on the wall over your shoulder, "A-Aizawa?" You stuttered suddenly self conscious. "S-sorry..." your breath caught in your throat as you heard the heros voice grow soft and stutter.