Thunderstruck

(Hihi! I think I'm going to continue this storyline ☺️ I hope I can still do it justice! Thank you all so much for all the reads! Enjoy a nice long smut chapter!!!)

The next time you woke the sound of thunder jolted you awake, heart racing and lightning flashing dangerously in the small room. You looked around seeing you were alone, Aizawa... you thought gulping hard. Looking around the dark room you reach for the lamp to turn on the light only to realize the electricity was out. You stood in the dark room jumping at the window rattling thunder, you bolted out the door and ran smack into a dripping wet solid mass.
You looked up seeing the red eyes of Aizawa, "A little warning next time?" He said with a hint of irritation. You flung your arms around his wet form pressing him as close as possible to you. You felt him place his hands on your vice like grip and tried to pull you away, the sound of the thunder made you squeeze him tighter.
"H-hey you're going to get wet..." He said pushing against you again as another wave of thunder rolled through making a loud crack shaking the windows violently, you buried your face in his wet shirt.
"W-what time is it?" You asked softly refusing to pull your face from his chest. You felt a big hand rest on the top of your head, "A little past midnight... I got a call and this storm just started, it's not supposed to let up until late tomorrow..." he replied monotonous as ever.
"Come on..." you felt his hand slide down the back of your head, all the way down your back a heated tingle following his hand along the way, his hand briefly resting on your waist. You felt him move around and you were slightly blinded when he pulled his phone out shining it's flashlight on the floor. You looked up into his barely shining face and saw the corner of his lip twitch. You felt his hand leave your waist and grab your hand lacing his finger through yours gently. You felt you cheeks flush as you looked into the challenging lazy gaze of the man in front of you. You watched as he brought your hand to his cheek and as he placed small burning kisses along every knuckle and then kissed your hand before beginning to pull you along toward the bedroom.

"A-Aizawa..." you said softly as he let go of your hand disappearing into the bathroom with light. A bolt of lightning flashed lighting the dark room making your eyes squeeze shut. You heard the water in the bathtub begin and saw the reflection fire dancing across the the wall faintly, then the light from his phone getting closer to the wall and then dropped to the floor when Aizawa got closer to the door.

He stood there naked and reached a hand toward you, "Come, take a bath..." he said softly almost losing his sound completely with the next crack of thunder. With that you quickly walked into the bathroom, which was decorated with a few candles. Taking off your clothes you jumped again at the next sound of thunder and cursed under your breath beginning to feel frustrated.
You felt Aizawas hand press burning, almost too hot against the small of your back causing you to lean into it unconsciously. You felt him push your hair to the side and begin placing just as hot kisses along the side of your neck causing you to melt slightly into him.
You felt his hands rest on your hips and slowly guide you toward the tub as he absentmindedly kissed slow kisses down your neck and biting softly when he reached where your neck met your shoulder with the next crack of thunder. Instead of jumping at the sound you gasped softly feeling your eyes almost roll to the back your head. He stopped only for a moment, long enough for the two of you to step in the tub and for him to sit with his back to the tub sitting you in front of him. You felt his semi hard erection press against the small of your back and felt his hands slowly bring water up your back and drop it down letting the water fall across your slowly heating skin.
Another crack of thunder came but you couldn't focus on it, Aizawa stopped with the water and his hands found there way to your breasts, he grabbed one firmly pulling you back into him as the other hands finger teased around your other breasts nipple. You felt your back arch into him voluntarily and felt his dick respond without hesitation. A flash of lighting filled the bathroom along with another crack of window shaking thunder covering the sound of your whimper turned moan as his hand slipped down into the water between your legs.
You felt his dick at full erection now and rubbed your ass into him the best you could eliciting a groan from him. His free hand left your breast and went to your neck holding you close to him, you gasped softly as he began kissing your neck again while slowly inserting his long index finger into you. Another crack of thunder came but again you couldn't notice from the fact he had inserted another finger and began petting you consistently and gently under the water making it ripple lightly around the two of you.
You felt your body shudder from the feeling of him grinding against your ass softly as he picked up his pace with his hand.
You could feel yourself unraveling under his touch as white began to fill your mind but just before you could reach that explosion he stopped leaving you on the edge whining and writhing against him. You whine as he stopped kissing you but you could feel his overly hard dick pressing harder into your back as he reached over you to pull to plug out. You felt him stand and pull you up, he turned you to face him he placed a hand on your face and brought into a deep slow kiss, everything about him tonight felt like he was blazing.
You let out a small squeak when he threw you over his shoulder, a bolt of lightning lighting the way to the bedroom you felt him throw you onto the bed. You watched as he slowly pulled your legs apart bending your knees, he slowly kissed up one leg and you shivered biting your lip as he bit deep into your thigh then repeated the process with the other leg. You felt your body warm up as he slowly licked up your slit and shivered when he sucked your clit into his mouth.
You moaned as he assaulted your clit sucking softly, you felt your finger nails dig into the sheets and gasped when he stopped sucking to lick up your slit with his tongue flat. Another crack of thunder was ignored as your back arched into the bed as he darted his tongue into you, a flash of lightning lit up the room followed by another giving you enough time to meet the lazy gaze of the man between your legs. He continued to lick and dart his tongue in and out of you until your a shaking mess.
You gasped softly as he stopped and pushed your leg up over his shoulder, you could feel a small amount of heating radiating from the tip of his dick at your entrance. You moaned and another flash lit across the room as he slowly slid into you making you gasp at his sudden gentleness, a crack of thunder came in shaking the windows but the only thing you could focus on was the slow roll of his hips as he slowly fucked you.
Your hands found their way to his back and clawed as he lifted your hips allowing him to get into you deeper, you felt close to the edge as he leaned over peppering your collarbone and chest with soft kisses. You felt him picked up the pace and felt your walls tighten down suddenly around him.
You saw white not only from finally having your release but from another flash of lightning too, you felt yourself come down in time to feel the sudden over stimulation between your legs. You gasped as your back arched hard into the futon and you looking down feeling even your pupils shake to see Aizawa back between your legs licking you clean from cumming as hard as you did.
You whimpered as he sucked on your clit softly again, this time when he came up he didn't pull your leg up but instead just slowly slide his dick back into you. You moaned loudly with a crack of thunder but was cut off from Aizawas lips on yours as if he were trying to drink your moans. You felt his thrusts get a little more uneven as he pulled away from the kiss gasping slightly.
Your hands found there way to his hair and grabbed a fistful pulling his head back causing him to moan deeply and lose it completely, a flash of lightning revealed a blushing Aizawa completely over edge, the sight pushing your over the edge once again. Your walls tightened around his dick again, "Fuuuuuuck Y/N..." you heard him moan as his hips slapped into you more sporadically finally releasing with a harsh groan deep into you.

He collapsed on top of you and another crack of thunder shook the windows, you both lay there panting trying to catch your breath. A flash of lightning lit the room again as Aizawa slowly pulled out of you laying beside you, you were too tired now to worry about anything else. Aizawa pulled you into his chest and kissed the top of your head before pulling the blanket around the both of you. You fell asleep peacefully for the first time ever during a thunderstorm to the sound of Aizawas fluttering heartbeat and him petting your hair.