Let go

"Detective Tsukauchi!" hearing the detectives name your head shot up as he met your gaze you lost it and your knees buckled.
"Y/N!" As he reached you he put an arm around your shoulder and began leading you away from the fight, "No.. No! You can't take me!" You began pleading as you looked over your shoulder at your bloody hero. You felt fresh tears threaten your eyes and began fighting against the detective with all the strength you had left, which was all for naught.
He lead you to an ambulance, "Please treat her, don't let her out of your sight." He said firmly to the paramedic before giving you a sympathetic look that made you lunge at him. You hit his chest over and over sobbing and all he did was stand the shielding you from the fight. You heard a loud thud, watching everyone's reaction something big had happened. You pushed yourself past the detective and felt him grab your upper arm as you came face to face with a bloody battered Eraserhead who simply gave you a weak smile and fell forward putting all his weight on you.

You felt fresh tears fall down your cheeks as you watched Detective Tsukauchi walk to the front of you taking the hero from you carrying him to the ambulance. You were finally able to see what had happened even though you didn't know what happened, plenty of broken windows, broken trees, totaled cars, plenty of blood and two massive barely breathing heaps.
You dropped to your knees again and simply stared at the destruction that lay in front of you, you felt a hand in your shoulder and blankly stared at the detective. You felt a firm grasp on your elbow as you got pulled to your feet and escorted to another ambulance. You caught a glimpse of Aizawa in the other ambulance as they began cutting the shirt of his hero suit, you felt you knee buckle and felt the detective pick up up princess style carrying you the rest of the way to the ambulance.
You sat on the stretcher dazed, you could hear voices asking questions but all you could remember was the weak smile on Aizawas face. New tears rolled down your cheeks and you felt a hand rest on your leg, you looked over at the sympathetic looking detective and the tears fell freely. The EMTs cleaned your scrapes and covered them but insisted that you get a full work over considering they all saw you get thrown. You felt embarrassed, not because everyone saw you get thrown but because you had yet again been the cause of Eraserheads problems.
You sighed and as if Detective Tsukauchi could read your mind he gave you a thin lipped smile, "it's not your fault Y/N..." he spoke gently which only made you feel worse.

"He's going to be ok.... right?" You ask the man feeling new tears spill over staining your already tear stained face. As he was about to answer, his phone began to ring when he pulled it ok he grimaced and answered.
"Why are you calling me?!" He asked in a stern chastising tone which made you curious, "yeah...." the detective replied again then looked over at you and sighed, "Yeah.. yeah yeah yeah all right! All right!" The detective sounded exasperated as he stuck the phone out to you, you looked at it confused for a moment at the unsaved number.

"Hello?" You ask cautiously, you heard a pained sigh of relief. "Aizawa!" You whisper to the phone as new tears fall freely this time, "Y... N.... it's ok...." Aizawa spoke weakly, "Are... you hurt?" He asked slowly wincing from what could only be the EMTs working. "What? No I'm fine.... you idiot...." you speak softly sniffling and you hear him chuckle on the end of the line.
"I'm... I'm sorry... Y/N.... you always.... get hurt.... because of me...." he spoke slowly and cursed loudly on the other end. You ended the call letting the phone fall onto the bed, Detective Tsukauchi simply looked at you with pity.
The phone rang again and you handed it to the detective who simply rejected the phone call. You rode the rest of the way in silence, staring up at the white roof of the ambulance you felt your blinks get slower. Somewhere along the way you must've fallen asleep because when you opened your eyes you were in a hospital room and the detective was gone. You sat up slowly in the bed your head beginning to throb, you could only wish that you had been out of the hospital a while longer from the first incident.

You sighed heavily and heard a commotion going on outside, "Sir! You have to return to your room!" You heard a nurse say frantically but didn't hear any response from the person she was talking to. Your door flew open and there stood Aizawa breathing heavily glaring at you, he stomped over to you IV wheeling in hand over to your bed. Staring down at you he plopped on your bed causing you to bounce a little and he stared at you with his usual blank expression. You stared back at him and the nurse burst in the room, "Sir! If you don't return to your room we-" Aizawa simply rolled his head over in her direction and it was enough to make her promptly shut the door leaving you two alone.
He looked back at you and his gaze softened to his usual bored look and he reached a hand forward grazing his fingertips across your cheek. Leaning forward he took your face in his hands and placed a soft gentle kiss onto your lips, you melted into his touch and placed your hand on the back of his head.

He pulled away leaving you breathless, "I'm sorry, Y/N... I'm so so sorry..." he said and for the first time you saw Aizawas shoulders shuttering. He rested his head in the crook of your neck and held you the best he could in the small hospital bed. You stroked his hair and simply let him be, heroes cry too after all.