Yes

(ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY HAVE A SPECIAL CHAPTER! ٩(^‿^)۶)

You sat in the chair in your living room watching the TV, some villains were attacking or something was happening. You weren't really paying attention, just spacing out. You saw a clip of Eraserhead capturing a few, hair flying around, eyes red, he looked majestic in a weird way. You smiled then sighed, Another late night... you thought somewhat bittersweet. You stood and stretched your arms over your head and are immediately startled when a pair of arms wrap around you waist.
You gasp and turn over your shoulder to see a bored, dirty faced expression from Eraser. You smiled and clutched your chest, "You walk way too silently for your own good! I just saw you on the tv! What are-" you began, turning around in his arms. He cut you off with a series of small kisses, you sighed and pushed him away.
"You stink..." you say then watch as a playful looking grin plays across his bored expression. He opens his arms and begins walking toward you for a hug, "A-Aizawa! No! Please you smell like ass!" You say turning to run then got captured by his scarves. He pulled you into a tight hug and rubbed his scruff against your cheek.
"Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!" You exclaimed with a laugh. He held you for a moment longer then let you go and turned to the bedroom. You straightened your clothes but couldn't help following him.
You walked in when he was taking his shirt off and gasped slightly at the fresh bruises and scratches, "Aizawa! Shouldn't we get you to a hospital?!" You ask starting to freak out as you got closer.
"I would have if I thought I needed too." You heard his deep voice rumble in his chest as he turned to you.
You stared at him dumbfounded, "Are you kidding me? Shouta.... you need a doctor! You need medicine!" You say standing in front of him, your finger tips brushed through curly chest hair and you noticed he let out a shuddered breath.

"You are the only healthy drug there is, the one that puts my mind into a frenzy of sparks. Just the touch of your hand leads me into moving in ways I never learnt but know so well. The feelings... rock my head backwards when you kiss my neck and push your body into mine; they engulf my senses and steal away my worries. In that moment I am only alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melted away. This medicine you bring heals me, and though I am addicted I feel safe because you are equally addicted to me..." he finished and stared down at you with his usual bored expression he turned to the drawer and pulled out clean clothes. "I'm going to jump in the shower, care to join me?" You heard him ask with a hint on amusement that you're sure is because of the look on your face.

"I... You... I'm going to..." you say waving your hands around then turn and walk out back into the living room. You sat on the couch and pulled your knees up to your chest and silently screamed in your head.
He always catches me off guard! You think to yourself, you can feel the heat welling in your face. You still can't help but worry.
He's a pro hero, it comes with the territory.
You get lost in your thoughts and don't hear him come out of the bedroom smelling like (insert favorite male soap). You don't realize he's there until you feel him sit next to you on the couch and pulls you into his side. You jump slightly being taken out of your thoughts, you can't help but lean into him and wrap your arm across him. You hear him suck air through his teeth and immediately pulled your hand back.
"Okay, seriously we need to take you to get X-rays or what-" your cut off to a soft dry lipped kiss from the man. You pull back and bite your bottom lip which made Aizawa smile a little. In that moment my insecurity comes back for another bite and so you turn to him , "Is everything okay, really?"
He turns with that serious look that still has his trademark bored eyes, "So long as you're by my side, Y/N, the rest of the world can go fuck themselves."
That was just what you needed to hear, you smiled and looked away for a second and when you turned back you sat with your mouth open.

The hero had pulled out a ring.
It glittered attractively in the light and all you could do was look at it.
"F/N L/N, there's no one I would rather struggle with, no one I would rather celebrate with and no one I would rather come home to... Marry me?" He said plainly, you could hear a slight shakiness in his usually smooth and calm voice. You looked up at his face from the ring and simply nodded as he slid the beautiful ring on your finger.
You ran a thumb over it's polished surface. A beautiful sky blue color that reminded you of the first day you met him. That awful day in the alley when you thought you were going to die.
You laughed a little then flung yourself at the hero showering his face with kisses as the tears had finally hit your eyes. He held you close and kissed you deeply before pulling away and wiping the tears from your face. He pulled you into his arms holding you in his lap.

In the room that is twilight and shadow Aizawa holds you so close that you can breathe in his scent. His arms wrapped around your back you could feel his arms shaking from either being tired or excitement. You feel his hand in your hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it,  his hand moves down your cheekbones to your lips. That's when the kissing starts and you both start to move like partners in a dance that is written in your DNA.
Your bodies fit together as if you were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a breathy chuckle he lifts you right off your feet, carrying you toward the bedroom, he plops you on to the mattress with a soft bounce. You lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for you to feel the spark of electricity with one another. Then he's all business, undoing your jeans, pulling them off, kissing from your toes upward, slowly, his hands on your legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. You feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Your head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping your lips just from the light brushes of Shoutas lips. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before you know how it happened you are both naked and your skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. You feel his hand slide up your thigh and tease slightly at your outer lips, your tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside.
A low groan escaped his lips, the sounds escaping from his lips made your breathing wavier with every thrust, hearing your softer moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops he gives one final hard thrust before leaning over you kissing you deeply. He kisses and bites softly down your neck then kisses from your breasts to your stomach, his hands light. He reaches your wetness and kisses softly up the wet slit, then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching your reaction, feeling how your legs shake and quiver, watching your body writhe to the rhythm of his ruthless licking. He tells you he's going to make you beg for it and You just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he's on you again, fucking you rather than gently making love to you, just long enough to intoxicate your mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for your brain to start working again first. He darts his tongue in gingerly and laps at the wetness like there's no tomorrow.
You feel your back lift off the mattress as he holds your hips in place. A white flash crosses your mind then feel him slide his still hard dick back into you. The sensitivity is enough to make you cum again. He's slower this time, his rhythm leaving you wanting him more and more. Every other thrust you could feel him lose it a little more. You feel his hand intertwine with yours as he lost his uniformed thrusts, he came in a few more thrusts with your name on the top of his tongue as he climaxed into you. You felt your body shudder, "I... I love you Y/N..." you heard him almost half sob against your bare chest, you placed a hand on his now sweaty hair. "And I... I love you Shouta..." you said between breaths.