Rolling heads

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

You groaned into the pillow and reached trying to find the annoying buzzing alarm clock, you groaned when you couldn't find it and groaned louder when you heard it hit the opposite wall with a saddening dying last buzz.
You groaned again and hit the sleeping man next to you with your pillow, "Hey... ass.... that was my alarm clock..." you say tugging softly at black waves causing him to grumble and grab absently at your hand before bringing his head up and grumbling under his breath. You watched as he stretched taking up the entire bed you jabbed him in the side making him groan and curl in on himself.
"What time is it?" You heard from the groggy man, you felt irritation rise up the back of your neck and smack him again with the pillow before getting out of bed.
"If you didn't break my clock I could tell you..." You say walking toward the bathroom. You turn the sink on and begin to brush your teeth before you hear a lazy, "Shit!" from the bedroom. You walk in toothbrush in hand and mouth and almost spit it out when you see Aizawa cleaning the broken clock off the floor cutting his hand on a jagged piece of plastic.
"Mmphf mfucin stufid... What the hell is wrong with you this morning?" You yell from the bathroom after spitting out the toothpaste and getting the first aid kit out from under the sink. You walk over pulling a shirt over your head one handed before tiptoeing around pits of plastic and wire, you felt your fist tightening around the handle of the first aid kit.
You looked down at the slightly bleeding fingers of his hands and something in you snapped, dropping the first aid kit you ran back to your room. You quickly pulled on a pair of pants and pulled a shirt and hoodie over your head, you walked quickly out of the room as Aizawa was walking back.

"Hey..." you heard him say to your back, you only walked quicker for the door struggling to pull your shoes on through frustration building in your gut.
"Hey... I'm talking to you..." you heard irritation threaten his lethargic sounding voice which only made your nerves grind together further. You finally managed to get your shoes on as you reached for the door and felt a firm grasp on around your other wrist.
"Y/N...." you heard him say firmly yet shakily causing your head to snap around, you met the stern threatening gaze of the hero as his hair slowly began to lift. "I can't do this right now." You say trying to yank your hand free from the man but failed. You watched his eye color change to red, he was pissed.

You pushed firmly against his chest causing him to trip back over the step pulling you on top of him. You pushed against him again trying to free yourself but he grabbed a hold of your other hand before maneuvering to where your back was pinned hard against the ground along with your wrist.
"What is your problem?" You heard him ask irritation thick in his voice, you scoffed causing his gaze to harden further.
"My problem? What the fuck is your problem?" You ask in retort, you watch his face changed slightly and choose to do the unthinkable in his sudden vulnerability.
You headbutt him.
You heard his body fall to the side of you as he let go your hands instinctively flew to your head, he groaned as you did then heard him chuckle dryly as you scrambled toward the door opening it and crawling out before slamming it shut. You slide against your door and heard what sounded like Aizawa doing the same on the opposite side.
You heard what sounded like the back of his head hitting the door a few times before going completely silent. You turned around and opened the door to peek in and saw he was gone, shutting the door almost soundlessly you slowly stood up and began walking down the stairs of the apartment. You touched your head and winced slightly at the lump that had begun to take shape. You shook your head slightly as you walked down the sidewalk, you looked up only to see Aizawa pulling himself through the air toward the city.
You watched as he gracefully flew through the air letting his body almost completely relax in the sky, you felt your mouth hang open slightly. Curiosity got the better of you as you felt your feet automatically begin running in the direction he had been moving. Every once in a while you would catch a glimpse of the hero and it managed to take your breath away ever time. Watching the back of Aizawa you almost didn't notice the crowd that had gathered, almost running into a wall of people. You saw a plume of smoke and a raging fire taking control of the market. "W-what happened?" You asked the person standing in front of you, "A few villains from different groups I guess got into a huge fight and-" the woman's words were cut off when the front portion of the crowd began running toward the back screaming. You quickly ran toward the side to avoid being crushed and your breathe was almost taken away again as Aizawa was thrown through the air and rolled on the ground.
"Ai- Eraserhead!" You called to him and watched as he lifted his goggles eyes narrowing at you as you began to run toward him. "Y/N... Y/N NO!!" You watched as he scrambled to his feet and began running toward you, you turned around to see the two villains had continued fighting and the brawl had been steadily moving toward you, frozen you stood staring at the massive mutated man. He began running toward you and you began running toward Aizawa hand stretched out toward him.
You reached toward his hand feeling its familiar warmth and then quickly feel the familiar pain of being thrown against the ground. Your head slowly lifted in time to watch the two villains pummeling the hero. "E-eraser... ERASERHEAD!!!" You felt your legs push you forward toward the scene only to have your wrist grabbed by a police officer.