{9} Rock War!!!

Alex's POV

As we continued riding through the neighborhood for no reason, Richie and I could not stop talking. Richie was circling around the group talking nonsense while I was just a little bit ahead of everyone trying to do tricks on my skateboard. Obviously I failed almost every time but when I actually make it, I make a huge deal about it.

"Woho! Did you see that?" I said after doing a super simple trick, everyone ignoring me. "Could you idiots have tooken any longer?" Richie said, ending the conversation he was having before (with himself because no one was answering). "Shut up Richie" Eddie said "yeah, shut up Richie" Stan agreed. "Oh I get it trash the trashmouth, hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floors and imagining that the sink went all Eddie's moms vagina on Halloween on me" he said. "Oh my god Richie stop talking" I mumbled, knowing anyway that I was talking a lot too, just not as much as him.

"She w-wasn't imagining it" Bill said. We all suddenly, almost as if on cue, stopped. "Guys, I s-s-saw something" Bill stutters out, confusing me and most of the other losers with his worried face. "You saw blood too?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I saw g-georgie" he says in a soft tone. "It seemed so real... it s-seemed like there was this-"

"A Clown"

Eddie concluded "Yeah I saw it too". We all exchanged looks of fear and confusion, the word clown reminding me of that night.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asks. I was standing right next to Richie so I smacked him in the back of his head.

We heard shouting in the distance. "Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins' car" Eddie points out "w-we should probably get out of here".

I was about to get on my skateboard again until I noticed something else. "Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" I wondered. "Um, yeah that's Mike's".

"We have to help him" Beverly says, taking me by surprise. "We should?" Richie questions, obviously not wanting to put up with Bowers like everyone else. "Yeah, nothing like a little bit of trouble to spice up a weird day like this" I say, heading in the direction of the car and the bike. He sighs and follows me along with the rest of the losers.

"Holy shit" I mumble under my breath at the sight of Henry Bowers pinning down Mike Hanlon to the ground, about to hit him with a rock in the head. His two goons were cheering him on, spitting insults at Mike. Think fast I thought to myself, immediately grabbing a rock and throwing it at Henry and knocking him off of Mike.

The rest of the group had got there just in time to see that, Richie whispering "Badass" under his breath, which I obviously heard. I smirked at him before grabbing another rock from the ground. "Grab your weapons!" I said as if it were obvious that we needed to fight with rocks, which I hoped we didn't have to do. That would be painful.

We all stared at Henry as he was still surprised at the sudden rock he got hit with. "Nice throw" Stanley commented, causing me to smile. "Thanks".

Richie coughed loudly, reminding us of the situation that we're all in. Everyone grabbed rocks from the ground as Mike dragged himself over to our side of the small river that separated us.

Henry got up, swaggering his way closer to us and the other two boys following behind as if they were his minions. "You guys are trying too hard. She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely... like I did" he said, talking about Beverly and gesturing to his crotch. I scrunched my nose at the thought, although I knew it wasn't true.

Ben screamed in anger, throwing the rock he had in his hand straight at Henry's forehead. My eyes widened at Ben's brave action. But it set off a chain of actions that, as I said before, hoped wouldn't happen.

Beverly threw another at Henry, causing him and his friends to start getting some too. Once the first rock was in the air,

"Rock War!!!"

Richie shouted right before getting hit in the head with the rock. Everyone started grabbing rocks now, except for me. I winced, wondering if that hurt, but quickly got the answer when a rock hit my shoulder. "Ow, fuck" I mumbled. "Oh it's on".

I began grabbing and throwing rocks as hard as I could, like everyone else, hitting them half the time. Even though we were basically announcing our deaths by doing this, I was honestly having fun. Henry is definitely going to want to kill us next time he sees us.

|

About a minute later of throwing rocks, Henry and his team gave up, his friends running away land leaving him alone. "What the hell do you want from us, fuckface?!" I asked, out of breath. He didn't answer.

I rolled my eyes, giving him the middle finger before walking back to where we were with the others including Mike. "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" I heard Richie say behind us to Henry.

I laughed as he caught up with us and gave him a high five. "Nice one" I said. He chuckled and said "Well, I guess we could say that we all got pretty stoned". I rolled my eyes, Stan doing the same, "That doesn't make any sens-""Whatever" he cuts Eddie off.

|

As we walked along some random place by a train track, we all got to know Mike better and he is really nice. I never judged people by their race and I never knew why others did.

"Thanks guys, but you know you really didn't have to do that back there, he'll be after you now" he said. "Oh no, Bowers? Hes always been after us" Eddie corrects. I nod, remembering the past two years that he's been picking on us. Richie was behind me,

"Yeah, by the way, welcome to the Losers club! Wasn't that an awesome Rock War though?".

Hello! I had a crazy weekend full of performing my play and I didn't really have time to write but I'm glad I got this done and hope you had a nice weekend!- Author❤️