~Four~

~The Human Realm~

"So we're stuck in the Human Realm" Jadis pondered. "For how long??" Benkai rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Ace annoyed. "I'm s-sure it won't be long since Lilith and Benkai are here.." I fidget with my hands. "You may be correct there Y/n, I don't sense any danger in staying in this realm for a bit," Ryan said blankly. "Who knows, we may find something useful" Ryan looked to me with his cold frightening eyes. "We get to stay with Y/n?" Edith winked at me. "No!-Y-you can't s-stay here, my father, um. There are houses you can stay in, the next neighborhood?" I tried to convince them to stay away. "That won't do, we need to be near Y/n, they are our adviser" Ace pondered to himself. "We'll leave, for now, farewell Y/n" Gore bowed and they all left, Jadis fixed the door and waved goodbye to me. Sighing in relief I laid on the couch and knocked out.

              ~The Kemono Realm~

"That's your 13th dragon, wonderful job Amelia" Amelia's partner named Sophia gathered the dragon's loot. "I told you to just call me Rose" Amelia laughed as she also helped pack it in her bag. Amelia put her giant Romo's sword away, it formed into an orb and vanished into her hand. "Madam Flame Thorn we have a group of demons heading in our direction" Sophia's brother named Samuel was getting worried. "Then let's hurry back to the hideout" Amelia pulled her hood over her head. "Sophia cast a holy shield." Amelia picked up Samuel on her back as Sophia made the shield to keep the demons away as they hurried to their hideout.