~Five~

~The Human Realm~

"BLEEP!! BLEEP!! BLEEP!!" I groaned and turned off the alarm on my phone. I sat up and stretched my arms. "Dad?" I called out and stood up to stretch my legs. "Morning Bean Sprout" Dad chuckled. I slowly rolled out from under my warm blanket and began getting ready. "Rough night?? You were sleeping on the couch" Dad set a plate of breakfast on the table for me, I sat down at the table and began to eat. "You could say it was magical, you're not going to work??" I continued to eat. "I am, just wanted to see how you were doing" Dad set his cup of coffee down to look at me concerned. I finished my food and stood up. "It's alright Dad I'm good, now if I may I must get to school" I smiled at him and placed my plate in the sink. "Have a good day at work Dad" I kissed his cheek and grabbed my backpack. "Y/n!" Dad called out before I could exit the house. "Hm?" I looked back and my Dad hugged me. "Be safe Bean Sprout" Dad kissed my head and I nodded. I waved bye to my Dad as I exit the house, I began to walk down the steps. "Madam Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice?! "??" I looked to my left to see Jadis! So it was real! "H-hi" I waved. If the angels live on the left? "Y/n~" I looked to my right to see Edith! Both my neighbors are angels and demons!! Ryan, Ace, Edith walked over to me and the rest went back into their houses. "Y-you can't go to school like that!" I saw they were still in their regular forms. "Oh, you want us to be in our human forms?" Ace chuckled. "To blend in and not catch everyone's attention" Ryan glared. "What are you into Y/n??" Edith purred. "Just hurry up Edith, we got to get her to her school safe" Ace glowed and formed. Ryan sighed and did the same. "Okie Dokie" Edith booped my nose and transformed.