~Thirteen~

~Human Realm~

I literally jumped and rolled off my bed when my dad opened my door to wake me, I was still startled about the 'Gore Incident'. My dad was confused and hurried to the other side of my bed to check if I were okay. "Morning??" My dad sticked out his hand and I grabbed it and pulled myself off the ground. "Mornin Pops" I faked out a chuckled and plopped my blanket ontop my bed. "Hurry and get changed, we're gonna eat at a ((some cool breakfest restaurant))." My dad walked out my room and closed the door after. My heart droppped, I didn't want to go outside the house. I made my bed and quickly did my morning routine so the faster we get out and eat we can come back home. "I'm ready^^" I grabbed my phone and a small bag I placed the strap on my shoulder and hurried to the kitchen. "Look who's hungry" Dad picked up his car keys and opened the front door. I gave him a smile and skipped outside the door to quickly stop dead in my tracks. Gore and Benkai were standing outside a few feet away. Benkai smiled and waved to me. "Morning Y/n, I think G-um Zen has to say something. " Benkai nudged Gore toward me and my Dad had locked the door. "I apologize for my behaviour yesterday. I hope you can forgive me and we can look past this." Gore said showing no emotion like before. I couldn't trust that blank face anymore but I accepted the apology and Gore looked down at me in shock.  I patted his arm and me and my dad got into the car and I waved bye to Gore and Benkai as I drove off with my Dad to get some breakfast. While sitting in the car I tried to catch my breath cause I was scared. Then I started wondering about if my Dad found out what they really were and how he would act. "Yo Bean Sprout, we're here." My Pop playfully punched my arm and I was brung back to reality. I exit the car and we both entered the diner to sit at a booth we held up menus at the waiter gave us our drinks we requested. "Get anything you want Bean Sprout." My Pops chuckled. "Your just trying to get me to confess about why he had to say sorry.." I sighed and shook my head no to my Pop. He chuckled and the waiter took out order. "Why can't you tell you ol' Pops anything anymore??" My Dad sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "It's literally not anything you would think that would happen in a millions lives.." I messed with the straw in my drink. "Oh come on Bean I'm sure I'd atleast think of it once??" My Dad set his cup of coffee down and looked in my eyes.