~Six~

I arrived at school with Edith, Ace, and Ryan following close behind. "You don't need to go to school" I walked through the hallways which didn't have walls but teachers call it that anyways. "Of course we have too if we 're to leave you unprotected then you would easily get attacked by someone." Ace grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, I sighed in annoyance. "If she does not want us here, then we should leave and give her the space she desires." Ryan yanked me out of Ace's grip and glared at Ace. "You are the one who said it wouldn't be bad to discover anything new and learn about this Realm" Edith growled. "You both head back, and I will stay with Y/n" Ryan grabbed my hand, Ace held my other hand and glared at Ryan. "I'm not leaving Y/n with you, you are an idiot to think that I do not know what you really are to Benkai. You are not just his guard" Ace pulled at my hand and Ryan did the same. "Boys, boys, boys..you seem to be forgetting me also" Edith shoved me out of both their grips. "Y/n, could you please show me around this school of yours" Edith smiled and held onto my hand gently. "O-of course" I held onto Edith's hand and we began to walk around the school, Ace and  Ryan followed while glaring at each other. 

                 ~The Kemono Realm~ 

In the cursed rope, the angel was captured by a demon was pulling them along. They were heading down a staircase that was poorly lit by torches. "I command that you free me if not..then I will" The angel threatened and the demon laughed and continued to pull the angel along. She had shoved her body into the demon's which had pushed his body down the stairs! He broke his head open and was bleeding to death. "I wish that your soul will be healed and you'll pass through the golden gates to heaven" She prayed for the dying demon as she burned the ropes with a torch. She broke the rest of the rope and hurried back up the stairs to enter a large hallway? The angel shoved past another prisoner to only hear the prisoner whisper into her ear.-