~Twelve~

-----Amelia's POV----

I hid with my crew for a couple of days, it was pretty difficult to run from the group of demons that found us raiding a dragon-I-killed's cave. (cough cough) I looked through our room of loot and found some pretty expensive valuables that we could sell. "Sophia pack these up I'm gonna head in a nearby village to sell these." I placed the items on the table and went through my spellbook for a disguise, flipping through the pages till I felt a smol tug on my sleeve? I looked away from the book and down to Samuel? "Do you need something??" I chuckled and set the book down. "Please don't go into town. I saw something. It was the demons." Samuel was tearing up and I reached to wipe his tear-he flinched and took a step back. "Just don't go" Samuel ran away!? I hesitated to rush after Samuel but Sophia stopped me. "He had another vision about you??" Was Sophia crying? She tugged on her hood over her head and held the bag out to me. "Are you still heading into the village??" Sophia looked up and she was really crying?! I kneeled down to her and pulled her into a hug. "You don't gotta cry, it's okay. You ask as if I'm going to die?" I was a bit scared. "Worse.." Sophia pulled away from the hug and walked away. I can't leave them so darn sad. I might as well not go but what the heck am I going to say to them. I looked at the barrier on the door of our home then back to Sophia. I through the bag onto the floor and Sophia quickly turned around when she heard the items drop to the floor. I smiled at her. She sighed and quickly ran back and hugged me. "We can't lose you, we would literally die" Sophia wiped her tears on my clothes and I laughed. "But you gotta wipe your snotty face on my clothes, you little cutie" I pinched Sophia's cheeks and grabbed a rag from a nearby table to wipe her snot and tears away. She giggled and I looked around a bit to see if Samuel was spying? He wasn't anywhere in sight. I stood up with Sophia in my arms and I held her as we looked around. "Do you got any clues on where he could be??" I looked at Sophia, she looked really worried and I set her down. She hurried everywhere in a flash, in hidden places, and in the tiniest cracks as well. I looked against the walls and saw a flapping piece of animal hide? I pulled it off and it was hiding a secret back door!!! I quickly squeezed myself through, hoping it wasn't outside of our home. Oh but I had to be right, it led outside and I could see tiny footprints on the floor but they disappeared on a tree. "Samuel used magic, he's probably far by now..let's hurry" I rushed back inside and grabbed my stuff. "Come on." I put my hand out for Sophia to grab, she grabbed it without hesitation and I pulled her on my back, I ran outside and put up the barrier. "Any clue one where he went?" I drank a speed potion. "Probably the village.." Sophia sniffled. I ran toward the village, we arrived in about 3 minutes. I took Sophia off my back and placed her on the floor. "Separate and search for Samuel!" I told Sophia, she nodded and we both quickly separated our on ways into the crowds. I was bumping and shoving people out of my way as I searched almost everywhere for Samuel. "Where would I go?" I spoke to myself, he must have thought I was going to sell stuff and saw where it was going down. I gotta think where I would settle my items, come on think of anyplace!! I heard a scream!? Quickly I recognized it to be Sophia's scream!! I rushed back into the crowd as if diving into a ocean filled with fish. "Sophie!!?" I called out for her to give me another clue on where she was, the crowd was screaming and running away. The frightened crowd was yanking me with them?? I tried to slip past the terrified people but they're were to many! I could see past them, it was Sophie and Samuel?? Demons were with them!?! I wiggled out of the crowd and jumped onto of them, balancing myself I jumped onto a near by tent. It rippped it and I fell through, I could heat the twins cry and shout. "Where is your leader??" One demon held a blade at Samuel's throat!! I wanted to jump down and torture that shithead for even touching him, but he might kill him before I can even touch him. I tried to remain calm and was searching for a opening to get as much of those demons out of my way. "You getter tell me before this runt kills you." The demon holding the blade chuckled. "Who do you think he is?? Samuel can't even hurt a single troll, you think he'll hurt me??" Sophie laughed and another demon punched her stomach! I couldn't fight it anymore, I quickly sprinted off the tent and to one of the demons, I took out my daggers and stabbed them onto the demon, his blood splurted out quickly as he screamed. I stomped on his wounds, a comfty landing. Then quickly looking up to glare at the demons holding the twins and the others laughed. "Go on leader, take another step and your followers shall die." The demon holding Samuel pulled the blade closer to Sam's neck!! "What do you want??" I sighed. The demon pointed to my daggers and I dropped them. "Oh come on Rose, you know what..just hurry before we change our mind.." The demon laughed and dropped his knife, he still held a tight grip on Samuel's neck. I looked over to Sophie and then Samuel.