~Eight~

~The Human Realm~

  I placed my backpack on my shoulders as always, but of course, this time was different due to the angel knight, demon general, and the succubus that were following me. "Hey Y/n!?" Frank called out to me and raised his hand to wave to me when he noticed them behind me. I looked over at him with a smile and continued to walk home. Frank sighed and Edith winked at him, he blushed and walked away. We continued to walk till Edith yanked my phone and held onto my hand. "What now??" I sighed, I was not in the mood due to what happened in class. "Who was he? Are your souls bonded or not yet??" Edith was giggling but I didn't know exactly what she meant. "What?" I raised my eyebrow confused. "No it's fine, I mean it wouldn't make sense that a human like you doesn't understand about souls" Ryan butted in our conversation. "Bonded souls like souls mates??" I said blankly till I realized that Edith asked if I was dating Frank. I glared at Edith and flicked her forehead. "That's disgusting, I'm not interested in relationships" I sighed. Edith mumbled something I couldn't quite understand. "Whatever, lets just hurry home cause I'm hungry" Ace rubs his stomach and sighs. I took my phone back from Edith and put it in my pocket. We continued to walk home in silence and I was looking around at the leaves crunching beneath my feet and the sky that was covered in clouds. I could hear Ryan and Edith argue, they spoke of humans and me? Ace walked beside and was staring at me as I looked forward. "You have such a beautiful, strong gaze.." Ace said out loud, I stopped and so did everyone else. "What?" I asked confused. "How you look onward as if you have seen such before, tired of this and wanting more??" Ace smiled and he placed his hand on my arm, he tugged it a little as in calling me toward him, I saw his regular form and his green aura, I shivered and stepped back. I felt Ryan's arm wrap around my shoulders and Ace's form went back to his human form. I felt myself getting tired, we got home and my Holy neighbors invites me over for dinner because my father wasn't home yet, I accepted and hurried inside their home.