Chapter 7

Caleb's POV

It hurt me. It broke me. The way she was laying on my bed. I had put her in my bed. I layed my head on her chest and cried. I suddenly felt a hand going through my hair. I got up as quick as I could. Jordyn. She was finally awake. 

Caleb- Jordyn your up. Are you okay? Do you feel hurt? Do you....

Jordyn put her hands on my face. 

Jordyn- Chill babes, It is okay. I'm fine. I feel just fine. I remember what happened but I don 't remember how I felt like I couldn't move. I could hear you crying on my chest. I wanted to comfort you but I still couldn't move. As soon as I could though, I ran my hands through your hair to tell you its okay. Don't worry about me. I still wanna go out tonight yes. Can I stay with you though? I feel safe with you and I don't wanna leave your side.

Caleb- Thank god your okay. I'm so sorry I wanted to be there sooner. I want you to feel safe with me. You will always be safe with me. I won't let anyone in this world hurt you. You already mean the world to me and it's only been a few days. I am so sorry that he tried to do that to you. I'm still gonna worry about you. I care about you. I wouldn't do anything and everything if I didn't care. Yes Of course you can stay here with me i'd absolutely love that. My parents won't be back for a couple of months so it will just be us. Are you sure you still wanna go out later? We can just stay here. What happened with your parents why can't you stay there? 

Jordyn told me what the note said and I got worried. I was confused on why they would just have her go live with someone else for a while. Something is wrong and I don't think Jordyn knows yet. I know she will be staying longer than a couple of days and i'm going to protect her as long as I can. 

Jordyn- So now you know. Hey, don't be sorry though. You saved me and no guy would ever do what you did. Thank you for that. I care about you too. I'm glad I can feel safe with you. Yes I still wanna go tonight. I would of woken up anyways I couldn't leave you behind, especially when I consider you my everything already. 

With that, I picked Jordyn up and off the bed. She looked scared at first but then calmed down after she saw I wasn't gonna hurt her. I held her by her legs so that she was up high in the air. She held onto the back of my head like she was scared she was going to fall. 

Jordyn- Sorry i'm just afraid of heights. 

Caleb- It's okay it doesn't bother me I like when you hold onto me.

When I put Jordyn down, She walked off to the bathroom to get ready for tonight. 

Jordyn's POV

I put my makeup on and curled my hair. I put half of my hair up and kept half of it down. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was proud of how I did my makeup and hair. I looked beautiful. I even felt beautiful and that never happens. When I walked out of the bathroom, it was already six-thirty. 

Jordyn- CALEB???? WHERE ARE YOU?????? 

All of a sudden I was lifted into the air. Caleb. He swung me across the room then put me down. My heart beating fast. Butterflies crossed my stomach. 

Caleb- Oh my. You look absolutely amazing. You look beautiful. Are you ready gorgeous? 

He was in a black tux with a white tie. He looks so handsome.

Jordyn- Awe thank you. You scared the living daylight out of me. But, yes I am ready. 

Caleb- I'm sorry I didn't mean to but lets go then. 

Jordyn- It's okay babes

Caleb's POV

I love when she calls me that. I can't wait to make her mine tonight. Damn i'm just the luckiest guy in the world. I open her door for her and she gets into the car. I get in and drive to a restaurant called Zeros. We walk into the restaurant and pick our seats. We look at the menu and then order our food.

Jordyn- I don't like that you are paying for my meal I could of done that myself. I don't deserve to be paid for. 

Caleb- Sure you do. You deserve the world. It's okay i'd pay for you anytime. You deserve to be spoiled and that's why I am going to spoil you.

Jordyn's POV

When Caleb said that, my stomach felt like I had butterflies in them. I was confused on what he meant by that. I was nervous. Then, out of nowhere, Caleb grabs out a ring puts on knee on the floor while the other was standing up. It looked like he was going to propose I got scared. I am not ready for that, it's too early.