Chapter 18

Caleb's POV (before Jordyn got to the safe place)

I called someone. Someone I actually trusted, someone I knew would be able to help me find my girlfriend. I miss her so much. She means the entire world for me and i'd kill someone for her. The guy answered. 

Me- Hey, I need your help

The guy- What is it? Anything I promise. 

Me- Cody! I need help saving Jordyn. Where is that place that she always goes to give me the address so I can come there and get her there. 

Cody- Dude! what happened? I can't interfere with her life she will kill me if she found out I'm helping you with anything. 

Me- She will get over it, but you are not my dude. Don't call me that again because I am still mad at you for hurting her and she got kidnapped but no need to explain. You just need to help me after all, you do owe me. 

When I got the address I got to the destination. We went into this store and this guy that was standing at the register asked my name and Cody told him who I was he let us in. He pressed a button then tapped a bunch of numbers scanning his hand. The wall behind him opened and we walked in. There were computers everywhere. They were screens showing the outside of this place and whoever tries to come in. ¨We have been trying to find her this whole time Caleb dont worry we will find her. I promise,¨ A familiar voice said. 

I turned around and seen someone familiar. It was my brother. ¨I thought you were dead,¨ I said confused. ¨No, I just had to disappear because I had to figure out a way to save Jordyn, I knew her longer than you have and I knew her past and I had to figure out how to save her. When I found out that you were dating her I knew that I had to save her for real,¨ he said looking at me. ¨YEAH, YOU BETTER FIND A WAY BECAUSE IF-.¨ ¨Stop getting so mad we are on it. WAIT! She is right there be prepared guys! LET'S GO!!¨ He pointed to the screen where she was walking and I started to cry.

¨We need you to go out there Caleb, you need to make sure nothing happens to her,¨ he says giving me a bulletproof vest. I put it on and say, ¨Brad, I will not let you or her down, especially not her she is the best thing that has happened to me and I already let her down enough. Thank you.¨ He nodded and patted me on the back. I walked out of here scared but I didn't care because I was going to save my baby. I walked out and seen two familiar girls my ex and her sister. My ex is Katelynn, which she had the gun. Her sister is Daniel she was holding onto Jordyn and I knew at that moment that Jordyn would be mad at me for a long time. 

¨LEAVE HER ALONE,¨ I yelled. All of a sudden. A gunshot went off. Was it me. No. Katelynn shot Jordyn in the leg. I rushed over to her. Another gunshot went off. Blood everywhere. With the sounds of screams going through the air.