Chapter 19

Jordyn's POV

Everything around me was getting blurry. I could only hear echoes. I could see Caleb and all I wanted to do was get to him but I couldn't-  I was trapped. I fell onto the ground and felt soft grass against me. Nothing was going away it kept getting more blurry and the echoes kept fading into a raspy echo to where I couldn't hear anything anymore. Nothing except silence. Darkness filled my sight, to where all I could see was darkness. 

Caleb's POV

She looked at me as Daniel dropped her on the ground. Brad shot Katelynn and Daniel ran straight to her. Jordyn dropped to the ground and didn't move she just stared at me. I ran to her. I fell on the ground crying and screaming thinking all the worse things that was going through my mind. She looked up and me and her hand dropped. She closed her eyes. My heart broke. She died right in front of my eyes and I didn't even get to say goodbye or be with her for long. 

"NOOOOO! No no no. This can't be happening it's not real," I said slamming my hands on the ground. I picked her up and held her in my arms crying and yelling at anyone that came by me. Brad called the ambulance and I went with them. We got to the hospital and it took them a long time till they had news. "Who here knows Jordyn," the doctor asked politely. "I am her boyfriend," I said jumping up quickly. 

"My name is Dr. Millington, We have some news about your girlfriend," he says pointing for me to sit down. "I am not sitting down, I am standing right here. What is it? I thought that she was....dead.." "No, your girlfriend is fine. She is alive and she is very strong but she needs to stay here for a couple of days because the wound is pretty bad and the bullet is pretty far. So she is on medication for her pain, but you can visit her if you want she is suppose to wake up very soon. "Okay thank you so much Dr. Millington," I said rushing into Jordyn's room. 

I sat in a chair next to Jordyn. Her hands hanging down from the bed. She's just laying there with her eyes closed and all I can do is cry. I put her hands in mine and lay my head on her stomach. "Where am I? Am I at a hospital are you being for real right now?" I sit up so fast that I think I scared her. "Babe, your okay," I said holding her hand. "Who are you and why are you calling me babe I am not your babe," she says pulling her hand away from mine. That hurt, broke my heart even that she didn't remember me. Oh no.

Jordyn's POV

I didn't know where I was when I woke up or who the boy in front of me was but he was so damn cute I just couldn't stop staring. He called me his babe but I yelled at him. He stormed out of the room crying. What did I do wrong what was it that I said wrong. I just looked up at my TV and I seen what was on the news. It was me. OH. MY. GOD. I remember what happened and why I was in that hospital in the first place. That boy wasn't just any boy. He's my boyfriend. Oh my god. CALEB. "

"CALEB!!!!!"