Chapter 9

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING FOR A LONG TIME, I HAD THINGS GOING ON AT HOME AND STUFF PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Caleb's POV

I woke up and looked next to me and seen no one there. I was very confused. I thought to myself, "Maybe it was just a dream, it just doesn't make any sense." I smelled food. I got up out of bed. I slept in my clothes? That never happens. 

I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I step into the kitchen I see Jordyn standing in the kitchen making breakfast in only her underwear and a long T-shirt. It was one of my T-shirts. She looked hot. I just wanted to bring her into my room and do bad things to her. I snuck up behind her and put my hand on her waist. She turned off the stove and put the food on plates. 

She turned around with the brightest smile ever. She put the plates on the table and stood there staring at me. 

Caleb- You made breakfast? You..you look absolutely goregous even in my T-shirt. Wanna go upstairs after breakfast. 

Jordyn- Yes I did make breakfast, and thanks babe but no I don't wanna go upstairs after breakfast I have to take a shower. 

Caleb- Can I join you?

Jordyn- Omg. Caleb you are such a tease stop it. Just eat your breakfast. 

She said then sitting down eating her food while quietly observing me. This girl was making me go crazy. After she was done she got up and put her plate in the sink. I got up after her and she turned and looked at me with a huge grin. She walked closer to where our body's were touching. I pulled her closer to my body and put my hand on her waist. She kissed me gently and then walked away leaving me alone. 

It took her a long time to get out of the shower. I was laying down in my room watching Netflix. I was dressed in a black hoodie and blue jeans. When she got out of the shower and came into my room my mouth completely dropped. She was dressed in a white crop top that revealed a little bit of cleavage and jeans that went all the up to her waist. She put her hair up in a messy bun. 

Caleb- You look so beautiful. 

Jordyn- Don't I always look beautiful?

Caleb- Oh. Yes of course you do. 

Before Jordyn could sit next to me there was a big knock at the door like someone was trying to get in.