Chapter 14

Caleb's POV

RING. RING. My phone was ringing. "Maybe it's Jordyn," I said quietly to myself. "Hello?" I asked confusingly. "Caleb? Hi this is officer Katie and I am coming to your house right now. There is something that you might wanna know and i'd rather sit you down and tell you." "What's this about? I'll go and open my door so we can talk," I said scared. 

I hang up the phone and the officer comes twenty minutes after. I let her in and we sit down to talk about whatever is going on around here. "Mr. Hallway--." "Oh, no i'm not married to Jordyn I am just her boyfriend. My last name is Gateville," I spoke shakily. "Well, i'm sorry Mr. Gateville. We got a call from this lady today," she says bringing a lady in at around in her twenty's. "This lady had told me that there was a girl about your age talking to Jordyn and yelling at her." 

The lady sat down next to the officer. "Why don't you tell him," Officer Katie said to the lady. "My name is Jackie," She says shaking my hand. "Hi, Jackie," I said on the verge of crying. "The girl had blondish hair and was about as tall as your girlfriend maybe a little taller. Your girlfriend tried to defend herself and the girl just got more and more mad. Your girlfriend's name is--." "--Jordyn," I said cutting her off. "Yeah Jordyn. She tried to walk away and the girl pulled her by the arm and squeezed it very tight saying like you won't find out about something I don't know. Anyways, I tried to go over there to help Jordyn but an older girl stepped in front of her and dragged her out of the store. The lady looked exactly like her," Jackie explained. 

"Thank you Jackie," I said prancing around the house. "How about you guys help me?" I asked nicely. "I have a couple that were there with me that might be willing to help. She led me to everyone that was with her and they said the exact same thing. She was kidnapped by her mom. I need to go and save her.