Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader

~A/N~ This takes place in the country. Try to think of Wild West or something like that. 
The town is small, and the streets are wide.

You were coming to the Ebott town in the west for a fiesta. You and your two horses were doing a trick show in the beginning of the afternoon, and then there was going to be a dance in the night. You didn't have anybody to dance with, but you didn't mind. You could just go riding, instead. 

You and your crew arrived in town a day before the fiesta to warm up the horses. You didn't want anyone to see you before the show,  so the mayor of the town helped you find a secluded meadow to practice in. 

You practiced doing handstands and stand-up tricks on your main horse. He was a black stallion named "Banner." Then, you you would do lasso and hang off tricks with your other horse. She was a chestnut horse named "Rocket." (There's a reference here if anyone knows it) They were both mates. Then, for the finally, you used both of them and balance on both as they trotted around the meadow.

When you finished, you took off your hat, and both of your horses bowed with you. Your crew applauded you, and you brought your horses over to eat and drink. You gave both of them apples and hay, and then your crew put out buckets of water. 

"That was great, (y/n)!" Brook said, giving you a pat on the back. "Thanks, Brook." you said. "Hey, the horses have been working all day, how about we go for a ride?" Jackson suggested. "Great idea!" You said. You tied Rocket up with the others and hopped on Banner. "Let's go, Banner!" You said, and you and your horse raced off. Jackson and Brook followed close behind on their horses, too. You all ran through the forest, racing each other and jumping small streams. 

After a while you headed back to your horses, and Rocket and Banner nuzzled each other. "I'll never understand how you managed to break those horses." Jackson said. "And I'll never tell you." you teased. Him and Brook just laughed. They were there when they saw you train Banner and Rocket, so they saw what you did. "Also, I didn't break them." you said. "I earned their trust." Jackson chuckled, and packed up the equipment. "Okay. That's all of it." he said. "Are we ready to head back?" You asked. "Yep." he replied. You untied Rocket from the tree, and she walked up next to Banner. You hoped onto Banner, and all of you began to gallop back to town.

However, on the way, you were stopped by another rider. Scratch that. Two other riders. They were sharing the same horse. Rocket became agitated, but Banner calmed her down. You looked at the riders, and you saw that they were skeleton monsters. Now you could understand why the horses were acting nervous. "Excuse us." The taller skeleton said. "I'm just helping my brother get comfortable on a horse." "It's alright, partner." Brook said. "No harm done." You just tipped your hat. 

"Hey, can you direct us to the stables?" Jackson asked. "OF COURSE!" The smaller skeleton loudly exclaimed, startling Rocket. "Easy, girl." you said, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "IT'S JUST BY THE PADDOCK AT THE FRONT OF THE TOWN!" "Bro, you can't yell around the horses." the tall one said. "You'll spook them." "Sorry, brother." the shorter one said, more quietly. "Thanks for the directions, misters." Jackson said. Then the three of you rode off. 

The next day, everyone was coming into the streets for the fiesta and the little stands. You saw several other monsters that were walking around and observing the consetions stands. There was also a pie eating contest, a bottle knocking game, and one of those games were you have to guess all the jelly beans in a jar to win them. You just decided to spend a couple of nickles on some apples for yourself,  Rocket and Banner. They ate their apples happily, and so did you. Suddenly, everyone was on the streets, and you and your crew were ready.