Chapter 35

Fionna's P.O.V

We got up and I walked over to my closet. I picked out everything you had to wear. A pair of dark colored jeans, underwear, a bra, black socks, black shoes, a light blue T-shirt, and a light blue jacket because it was cold outside. I put on everything and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I haven't worn my bunny hat in awhile so now I let my hair roam free and Marshall Lee likes it that way which makes me happy. I come out of the bathroom to see Marshall Lee sitting on the bed in black jeans, a red jacket, and he has his red converses on. His hair is perfectly messy and I love it. He gets up off of the bed and walks over to me.

"You ready to go tell Cake about this?" He asked.

"You bet I am," I said with a smile.

Marshall Lee picked me up in his arms and carried us to the Candy Kingdom because it would be faster that way. We also won't freeze out there if we fly rather than walk there. I thought about how people would take the news. I wasn't embarrassed about this marriage, I just wanted to be happy. I knew I could be happy with Marshall, I already am. I want to start my life with being married to the guy I love. As we reached the doors of the Candy Castle I took a deep breath.

"Don't worry Fi. It will be ok," he said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah," he said.

We opened the door to see Peppermint maid right in front of us looking a little scared.

"Hello Fionna, how may I help you?" She asked looking at Marshall.

"I need to speak with Cake please," I replied.

"Ah yes, Queen Cake is all the way down the hallway and she will be in the room on the right," she said.

"Thank you very much," I said smiling.

"Your welcome," she said before walking off quickly.

We walked down the long hallway.

"Ok she was rude," Marshall Lee said.

"She's just scared of you," I said.

"Doesn't mean she has to look at me the whole time," he said.

"Well if you behave you will be rewarded handsomely," I said.

He raised his eyebrow and said," Oh yeah."

"Yep," I said.

I opened the door to see Cake standing there looking at a book.

She turned around and said," Fionna! I'm so glad to see you!"

"I'm glad to see you too," I said hugging her.

"Hey Cake," Marshall Lee said.

"Hi Marshall," she said.

"Well it's good to see you and all, but I have to take care of something at the castle," she said.

"Don't worry, we came here for a reason," I said.

Cake laid down her book and said," You did. Well please tell me."

"Um... Marshall Lee and I are getting married," I said nervously.

I was nervous to say we were getting married because I felt that Cake didn't like Marshall Lee that much. I hope she accepts it.

"Your what," she said looking at both of us.

"We're getting married," I said grabbing Marshall's arm.

Cake shook her head and said," No your not."