Chapter 13

Fionna's P.O.V

Cake's tan and white jumped up a little and she went towards the door. Turning the knob I could tell that Cake didn't want to open the door. As Cake opened the door I saw pink in front of her.

"Hello Cake. May I see Fionna?" Gumball asked.

"Yes, she is on the couch," Cake said.

Cake moved out of the way and Prince Gumball walked towards me. He sat in the chair next to me and looked a little confused.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yes, I am just coming down with a cold," I said.

"Well I came here to give you more information on the thing that you are hunting," he said.

I tensed up, I knew he was talking about Marshall Lee.

"We came up with the creature that is killing the people of my the bite marks, we saw that his creature is a vampire," he said.

I faked a gasp and said," Really? I can't believe it!"

"I know Fionna, me to. This horrible thing needs to be captured and then killed. The vampire that is hurting people is a horrible thing and there are legends on how to kill it. We still don't know which one really works, but all I know is that this vampire is a monster," he said.

I looked down and knew Prince Gumball was right. Marshall Lee was a monster that killed people, but he did that to survive. He couldn't help it, but I remember him drinking the red out of that couch. Was there a way that he could still survive and not kill people?

"When you find this thing I want this thing alive. There will be plans for this vampire," he said coldly.

"What do you mean? Plans?" I asked.

"That information can not be shared with you Fionna, I am sorry," Gumball said.

"Well if I am the one who is hunting this vampire then I want to know what is going happening to it," I said.

"Well, since you are the only one that is going to hunt for this vampire then I guess it will be only fair if I told you my plans," he said.

Cake said," I am going upstairs to grab some blankets for you Fionna."

"Thanks Cake," I said.

Cake grabbed onto the ladder and climbed her way up to the second floor.

Gumball took a deep breath and said," When I say plans that means that we will not exterminate thing monster yet. We will see what it is capable of and see how it reacts to other chemicals. We will inject it with many chemicals to see its reaction. After that we will kill this demon, so that the people of my kingdom can have some closure."

I squeezed the blanket between my hands and I couldn't believe that this was the plan for Marshall Lee. If I captured him he will be injected with stuff and then he would be sentenced to death. Then I heard something tapping by Marshall Lee. Prince Gumball didn't seem to notice it, but I could see that Marshall Lee wanted Prince Gumball gone.

How would I get rid of Prince Gumball so quickly? Talking to him feels like forever, but I don't mind it even though Marshall Lee seems to hate it.

"This beast is dreadful. It needs to be destroyed quickly, even though it seems that there has been no deaths relating to this situation," he said.

I nodded my head.

"I can't imagine with kind of devil would do this. I mean this awful thing is better known as a demon. I can't wait to get my hands on this vampire and give it a piece of my mind," he said.

Marshall Lee made more noises, sounding like he was saying something under his breath.

"When you feel better I want you to find this demon and bring it right back to me, please. This beast,this demon, and this devil is a horrible monster," Prince Gumball said.

All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see a dark figure where Marshall Lee is suppose to be. I see it jumping over the table next to me and arts Prince Gumball. I heard screams and hissing. Marshall Lee was attacking Prince Gumball.

Marshall Lee, what have you done?