Chapter 40

Fionna's P.O.V

Marshall is nowhere to be seen in the bright light. It's covering him from head to toe. What's going on? Suddenly the bright light is put out and Marshall is laying on the ground. I rush over to him wondering what happened. He sits up and I noticed something different about him.

"Marshall there's a...a..," I stutter out.

"A what?" He asks.

"There's a problem with your eye color," I said.

"What do you mean there's a problem with my eye color?" He asks.

"Your eyes are not red anymore. They're blue," I said.

"Oh my glob. I can't believe it's happening," he said.

"What? What is happening?" I ask.

"I forgot about it. There is a place after you die were all the good people go. It's paradise there, it's called Heaven. Glob rules it. I am from the opposite of Heaven. The Nightosphere is a place you go to after you die if you were bad during your life. Since I was married by Glob's words it changed my eye color. Red being evil while blue meaning pure. Glob trusts me to go to heaven when I die now," he said.

It was a lot to take in. I mean I didn't know that he couldn't go to heaven. Everyone around us stared at Marshall and I. We got up and looked at everyone. Everyone stared at Marshall's eyes taking in what just happened.

"Are you still the Vampire King?" I asked.

"Yes. Even though I'm going to heaven if I die, I'm still the ruler of vampires. I can still go into the Nightosphere, but I have to be careful with what I do there. One act of evil can change my fate. It doesn't matter because I am not going into the Nightosphere.," he said.

"Well are we all just going to stand here? Let's celebrate!" Cake exclaimed.

Everyone got up and music started to play.

"May I have your first dance?" Marshall asked as he put out his hand.

"You may," I said.

We stepped onto the dance floor and we help each other tight knowing that we are all going to be okay forever.

----------

Aww. Isn't that sweet? This is the end of the story, but if you'd like an Epilogue please comment below and I will write one for next Saturday. If no one wants an Epilogue than this is goodbye. Thank you for reading my story it has been a great few months writing for you guys. Love you all.

-Adrianna