file one

"You have another mission, Lazuli

"You have another mission, Lazuli."

The woman named Lazuli nodded wordlessly at the man in front of her. His whole demeanor implied that he was the boss.

"Do you know the CEO of the journalist company that we've had contact with?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"We've lended him some money and he hasn't paid us back yet. He's taking quite some time and I don't think he's actually going to rerun the money. I need you to get something—rather, someone—for me as a bargaining chip. I need you to seduce and kidnap his son, Kim Taehyung."

One of her eyebrows raised. "Kim Taehyung? He's so...weak and fragile."

The man in front of her smirked. "It's so easy, Lazuli. The son of one of the strongest men in Korea is heavily guarded, but all he wants is freedom. We have intel that he'll be at a club in Seoul called 'Beyond the Scene.' You're going to be there to seduce him. He shouldn't have any bodyguards, but he'll be there with two friends."

"I never thought a little boy like him would be willing to run away from daddy."

"People are willing to do anything just to be set free. They're like animals in cages. They don't realize how cruel the world is if they don't have an owner," the man said.

Lazuli nodded, knowing he was talking about her and the other girls. "Yes, sir, I completely agree. When is he going to be at the club?"

"Tomorrow night. You're already on the waitlist and we have a set of dresses you can pick from. Enjoy closet-shopping, Lazuli."

Lazuli nodded, putting her hand flat over her left breast where her heart was. She slightly bowed. "I will bring Kim Taehyung back safely tomorrow night."

The man nodded. "I know you will, Lazuli. You're my most trusted of the others gemstones. They're not quite as good as you are in your job."

"Thank you, sir. I take pride in my work."

"You can go now." He beckoned her out with a flick of the wrist.

She started to walk out of the room, heels clicking.

"Oh—"

She stopped walking.

"—don't worry about getting scratches on him or not. Take all the time you need with him."

Code: don't worry about getting him injured or not. You can sleep with him if you want.

Lazuli smiled. "Yes, sir."