file ten

Taehyung was asleep when he smelled food

Taehyung was asleep when he smelled food. He was similar to a bear finding fish for the first time in weeks. He immediately woke up and licked his dry lips once he laid eyes on the food being brought in by a different woman.

She noticed him staring at her and she jumped a little, the food platter clattering. Taehyung looked away from her and at the glass of water on the bedside table. The woman walked to his right hand and unlocked the handcuffs.

"I'll be back in an hour to put the handcuffs back on. Enjoy your dinner."

"Wait, who are you? Where's Nika? Or Lazuli, I mean?" Taehyung asked.

The woman cleared her throat. "You can call me Diamond. Lazuli is busy with her job right now."

The woman called Diamond left the room, locking it from the outside.

Taehyung sat up and rubbed his sore wrist. He eyed the food and stared at the camera before scowling and opening the metal plate cover on the platter, revealing a plate of pasta, a bowl of strawberries, and a chocolate bar.

His mouth watered at the three simple American food items. His family was rich and could eat and buy anything, but Taehyung enjoyed the simple things. Except for alcohol—he loved his expensive alcohol.

He brought the pasta to his nose and sniffed it, thinking there was poison in it. All he could smell was the tomato sauce and fresh basil. Taehyung sighed to himself for the tenth time that day and picked up his fork, twirling it around the pasta. He hesitantly brought it to his mouth and as soon as it was in his mouth, he was eager for more.

Taehyung easily finished his plate of paste with his fast metabolism and boyish hormones. He moved onto the bowl of strawberries and bit into one, moaning at how fresh and sweet it was. He knew he shouldn't be enjoying the food in his situation, but he couldn't help it. The man loved strawberries and alcohol.