09

This is weird.

He thought.

Unsure why, the sudden thought rushed across his empty mind. He, too, wasn't sure why he felt a weird feeling inside of him. He knew he once felt it before, and he knew it wasn't too long ago since the last time he felt this way. It was weird, indescribable feeling that he, himself didn't know what it was. Next thing he knew was he was staring silently on the floor tiles.

It wasn't new, nor it was fresh. He had been feeling this way since that Prom night, that one, was the only thing he was sure about.

"What is happening, gosh! This is frustrating," he groaned, as he got up from the sofa he was sitting on and made his way to his bedroom which the door was left ajar.

Indeed, it is frustrating to be feeling or thinking of something that you weren't even sure what it is and why is it on your mind. It was just like how he used to be, back when he was indecisve with his own feelings towards Yerim.

Kim Yerim.
Talking about her, she was at her happiest state of life, he thought, according to her smile which seemed brighter than usual—now that she has a boyfriend, which is, none other than the guy that he was annoyed of, Yugyeom. Jungkook, at least, was happy to see her happy even though it was undeniable that he, of course, once again, wasn't sure if he could tell anyone or himself that he had move on from her.

Yerim was still the same gorgeous and petite lady with sparkling eyes and stunning smile which will show her perfect teeth. She was truly a one of a kind, beautiful inside and outside, one of the main reasons why Jungkook felt ashamed of himself for not keeping her in his pocket quick enough.

However, she wasn't the case now, she will never be anymore. He could care less about her existence, excuse him but he was just trying to move on.

Eyes landed on his phone on top of the study table, he pressed the home button and his heart sunk in when there was nothing on the screen. No notifications at all—specifically from her.

"Why is she not texting me today?" he whispered under his breath as he unlocked his phone. She left him on read a few hours ago. Really?

Leaving his phone on where it was placed, he launched himself on his bed with his face pressing on the bed sheet. Heaving a heavy sigh as it was interfered with a sudden notification sound coming from his phone. He rushed to get up and reached for it in an instant.

It wasn't her, still.

Kim Tae:
jungkook what are you doing

You:
nothing
why

Kim Tae:
lets hangout

You:
with who?

Kim Tae:
with me obviously tf

You:
oh
lol
where

Kim Tae:
anywhere
idk man im bored
where do you want to go

You:
your heart

Kim Tae:
fucking hell

You:
HAHAHA
okok let's hangout at mcdonalds

Kim Tae:
cool its near my house

You:
yeah that one

Kim Tae:
k see u

You:
waiT taehyung wait

Kim Tae:
what

You:
is it just only going to be us?
only both of us??

Kim Tae:
yeah
i dont mind if you want to ask someone else to join us though

You:
why didnt you ask the other guys

Kim Tae:
most of them are busy and out with their family
only jimin is at home

You:
and why isnt jimin joining us??

Kim Tae:
because i havent paid the money i borrowed from him yet lol

You:
....alright
who should we ask

Kim Tae:
where's eunbi

You:
eunbi?
shes...i dont know
still alive i guess

Kim Tae:
she should join us then!

You:
lol why are you excited

Kim Tae:
im just saying you should ask her over smh
calm down

You:
okay i'll ask her then

Kim Tae:
cool
see u there

"Eunbi and Taehyung is not a good combination," he said to himself. "Eh?"

His eyebrows were plunged to a frown once he realised what he was saying to himself. Why did I even say that?

You:
jung eunbi

Jungkook pressed send, as he got up from the chair to grab his sweaters that was hung loosely on the closet's handle.

Jung Eunbing:
what
what
what
excuse me you left me on read and didnt bother to reply me back??????
rude
hello
excuse me
sir
jungkook
are u still there
WHAT IS IT DAMMIT

Jungkook made his way to the table and glanced over his phone screen, and his eyes met the multiple of chats Eunbi had sent over to him, which made him giggle silently.

You:
lol sorry i was grabbin my sweater
anyway
whats up

Jung Eunbing:
k
homework
why

You:
do you have a ton of homework to do??

Jung Eunbing:
nope im on the last question
why
do you wanna go out on a date with me ;))))

You:
kinda
hehehe

Jung Eunbing:
ew

You:
im kidding damn
but well taehyung and i wanted to go to mcdonalds
the one near his house sooooooo
it'll be boring if its just the two of us
i wonder if you'd want to follow along

Jung Eunbing:
hmmm....
i dont have money lolol

You:
its on me its fine :)

Jung Eunbing:
wow
are you serious

You:
yeah i'll pay for your foods

Jung Eunbing:
if thats the case than ill be there any minutes
HEHEHEHEH
THANKS
much love

"Much love," she sent, ending the conversation. His lips were pursed to a small smile, he didn't know little things would make him happy and fluttered nowadays. Even his steps were light as he walked out of his house and made his way to the fast food restaurant, as if he was the happiest guy in town. Still, he didn't know why.