Time

If I could turn back time to the day before you died-I would.
If I could go back in time, to the day you committed suicide-I would stop you mom.
If I could go back in time, to the day you went into surgery-I would stop the procedure before it even started, my dearest best friend Dioni.
If I could go back in time, to the day where you were taken away brother-I would continue fighting against those officers who pulled us away from eachother.
If I could go back in time, to the day where you fell into a dangerous life full of crime-I would stop you and remind you of why you need to stay on the right path father.
If I could turn back time to the day where my innocent mind was stolen-I would avoid your hideous face and deceiving sweet lies, you who your name shall never be uttered ever again.
If I could turn back time, to the day I found out how horrible life was-I would stop myself from ever meeting any of the ones who make my life hell.
I want to die.
I want to die.
I miss them all.
Each precious person, each precious thing that was stolen. I miss the innocence of my younger days.
I feel filthy now.
I miss it all.
Why did I want to grow up so fast..?
I regret it all. I miss them all. I hate them all.
I want to die without them-these memories that haunt my mind are the ones that hurt me the most...