Chapter seven

I was a bit annoyed by Frank all the time. Nirvana was in and out of every room. Of cores Franks, but mine a lot too.

It was late afternoon and I was kinda walking around. Ryan was gone on vacation for a while and it was just me. I happened to walk around the corner and smacked into Nirvana. She had pink lemonade in both her hands and they went flying. They came down on both on us but socked her.

"I am... oh my. I'm so sorry Nirvana! Do you want me to get you a towel... Oh please don't tell Frank!"

She giggled, "um a towel would be nice I am a little wet".

She was joking because she was socked.

"Come with me, I'll have someone clean this up".

We ran up the stares and into the bathroom. I found a light pink towel and threw it at her. "Kevin?"

"What?" I laughed.

"I didn't tell you I was ready!"

I kept laughing, she was a funny pretty girl.

She dried her hair and body. Then we headed down stares. We sat in our large living room, and I decided to get to know her.

"Umm so Nirvana, tell me about you".

She looked at her lap, " well I like to write books! I live rock and playing my guttier, but I'm shy. And duh! I love my boyfriend. Oh my god, do you know who batman is?! love him".

I gave a short laugh, "I've heard of him but I like Thor better".

"Him? what?! but batman is a lot awesomer than Thor!"

"Well people are different".

She laughed, her laugh was so pretty, her smile was perfect. She was a really nice girl, I really hope she sticks around. And I really really hope Frank doesn't hurt her in anyway.

~#~#~#~#~#~#

Sorry it's short!!

Like!! And comment!!