Chapter eightteen

**Time skip to Monday**

I woke and saw Frank was still sleeping. I put on my earth clothes and took a quick jog. I came back and Frank hadn't moved.

I made a cup of coffee, I walked over to him and he jumped up.

"Coffee!" He cheered.

He took the mug out of my hand and started to drink. I clicked on the TV and watched the weather.

After a quick morning we went back to the pet store. It was already one in the afternoon so she was at work for awhile.

"Remember what I said?" Frank asked me.

"Yes".

He nodded and he walked toward the dog bed section. I looked around for Nirvana but didn't spot her. I looked over at the cat section and looked at the new kittens.

"Awww!" I giggled as I watched one jump at the mom cat and do a front roll.

"Are you interested in buying one sir?"

"Um no but-" it was Nirvana! Inside I did a little dance. She obviously had no idea who I was without my makeup.

"Umm... No just looking but thank you" I smiled quickly.

"Your welcome..?"

"Kevin".

Shit! I have my name away. She's gonna know who I am now!

"Well your.. Welcome.... Kevin...?" She looked into my eyes.

Busted.

"Kevin!!" She laughed.

She dropped her clip bored and have me a hug. She cried into my shoulder and I cried a little too. We in-braced each other for a long time.

"Why are you hear?" She asked looking up to me.

"Well... Frank feels bad about hurting you and so he's here to-"

"Sorry but I'm not gonna let 'Im sorry' fix it. Screw him" she mumbled looking down at her feet.

"What?!" We both looked up quickly to see Frank with steam coming out of his ears.

"Frank? get out, I don't want you here" she snorted toward him.

"Why you little bitch!" He started to come at her but I put myself in front of her.

"No. Don't hurt her Frank".

"Kevin, out of my way" he pushed me aside and Nirvana let out a scream. He cased her around the corner and down the next aisle.

I followed behind them and soon passed Frank. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the front exist.

"Kevin!!" Frank yelled behind us.

We kept running till we ended up at the end of the town next to a beach.

"Follow me" we went toward the beach and went into a changing room.

"Well... Sorry"

"About what?" She flipped the hair out of her face and her baby blue eyes were sparkling.

"Um Frank... But I'm glad I came with him to save you".

"Hehe yeah.." She looked up to me and kissed my cheek quickly.

My cheeks turned a bright red while hers turned a pretty pink. I pulled her body closer to mine and my lips met hers. Nirvana's arms wrapped around my neck and nibbled my lips hungrily asking for entrance. I allowed her and it was perfect. I pushed her body against the wall as her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hands were tugging my hair making me moan lightly. I lifted her shirt a little and she unwrapped her legs. Her shirt came off and she was tugging at mine.

I kissed her collar bone while she took it off. My hands reached her butt and I unbutton her shorts. While I was doing that, her fingers were tangled in my hair. She took off my shorts and her cold fingers traced the back of my neck. Chills went down my back as I went for her bra.

The bra came off and we stumbled into a changing stall. I slipped off her paints and she ripped off my boxers. And you know what happened after that.