Chapter sixteen

I was stunned on how hot this guy was. Frank did a really good job. He was a bit taller than Frank, blonde hair, and a sexy body.

"Wow Frank... He's really good looking" I complimented him.

"Doesn't he scream sexy?"

I smirked as he walked back in his room with Rocky. I walked back downstairs to see Nirvana still crying. I walked over to her and patted her back.

"I'm leaving" she said suddenly.

"What?"

"I'm done with Frank. I'm leaving right now!" she stood up and ran up the stairs.

"Nirvana! wait, lets talk about it".

I followed her into her room (she normally slept with Frank but she did have her own room for personally space). She pulled her suitcase out from under the bed and threw in some clothes.

"Please don't go" I begged.

"Frank has just broke my heart. He went and slept with another man after he said he won't!" she yelled.

She threw some more clothes and and grabbed her phone slipping it into her back pocket.

"Please... I'll miss you"

She froze and looked up at me. She let go of the suitcase and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my lips slowly as my hands landed on her waist. I kissed harder as she did the same back. She tugged on my hair a bit which made me moan. She moved back and her eyes were tearing up.

"I'll miss you too Kevin" she quickly got by me and down the stairs.

I chased after her as we ran through the castle. Tears were running down my face, I didn't want her to leave. She ran into the lift off room where I knew she was going to get into a small box and be shot back to earth.

I couldn't allow that.

She quickly ran in shutting the door quick an I heard a click.

"Nirvana!" I screamed as I banged on the door. She put her stuff in the small box rocket and looked back at me. She looked very upset and I felt the same way. Time froze as she hit 'take off' and the engines started.

She blew a kiss to me and she shut the door and my heart sank. I now had lost everything...

~#~#~#~#~#

Hi guys, it's so sad that Frank broke Nirvana's heart ;( now she's gone forever! And want to know what's also sad? This book is almost over X/ I'll miss writing these chapters. Thank you all that has been reading this book. Love you all (also sorry this was short).

Vote!!

Comment!!

Share!!