Chapter fourteen

As I slowly finished killing Ryan's parents, I heard a small gasp behind me. I turned to see Nirvana pale as a ghost. Her hair was pulled back into a mess bun and she looked tired.

I dropped the knife and took a step toward her, she backed up. My heart sank... The most prettiest girl I've ever met is now terrified of me. Well fuck.

"Nirvana I-"

"No! Stop, how could you...? You just killed a family, Kirsten's family might I add..." She yelled at me filling the house with a echo.

I just stared at her with doubt. She hated me and right now I needed a hug from a friend... Not Ryan or Nirvana... I looked down at my feet where one of my knifes laid. I looked back up at Nirvana and she asked, "what will you do with that?"

I looked back down and picked it up. I knew what to do with this. I started running toward her putting the knife in my back pocket. I swiftly grabbed her wrist and lead her outside.

We ran till we made it to the end of the city. I luckily brought a backpack with extra clothes and stuff to clean up. Didn't was to get involved with the cops.

I grabbed my mini shovel and started to dig. Nirvana sat down to get her breathing back to normal. When I finished the hole I threw in the large knifes.

"So you brought me here so I can tell the cops exactly where you put the evidence?" She asked kinda pissed.

"Well kinda, but I know you wouldn't 'throw my under the bus'".

I took off my bloody corset and also put it in the hole.

"And why would you think that?" She asked trying to be smart.

"Because you love me to much".

Now it was silent, I knew I won this battle. I went behind a bush and changed the rest of the way. I came out and Nirvana was gone.

"Nirvana?"