Chapter 12

Chapter 12
When Everything Goes Bad

Carls POV

Why did they 'rescue ' me ? I didn't need rescuing I was fine there ! We drive towards the prison . When we get there I get out and start to walk to my cell. Beth sees me and hugs me tightly .

"I missed you" she says and blushes .

"Missed you too" I say and walk to my cell. I climb to the top bunk ad look a the ceiling . I hear footsteps and then I see Amanda .

"Carl I'm sorry..." She says . "Patrick and I ... It was a mistake ..., I swear I won't do it again can you please just give me another chance ?" She pleads

"Sure, I'll give you another chance but it I the last " I warn her and she nods . She kisses my cheek and walks out .

Amanda's POV

He gave me a second chance ! I can't believe it ! I smile to myself and walk outside . I really do mean it when I say Patrick was a mistake , he never listened to me and he would always want to make out . I hope I don't mess it up again.....

Ricks POV

My own son hates me.. Do you know how that feels . He just gibes me the cold shoulder and walks off . I know I made the wrong decision at the wrong time but I wish he could forgive me .

Beth's POV

I look at carl . He was different now . His glamorous eyes were dull and he didn't smell of his usual scent,... Smoke..

He always says it's because he burns the walkers . I love carl bit like in a sister way . You know what I mean?

END OF CHAPTER 12

Hey guys sorry it's short I gave major writers block and I'm having family issues right now . I hope you understand and vote !