One: Let's Get This Show On the Road

Word Count: 1,006

*Alisha's POV*

"They should be here in about ten minutes." I announce, sitting on the couch beside my best friend, Peighton. Okay, so maybe I'm lounging on the couch with my feet comfortably on her lap and my head resting against the arm of the leather couch. "Then again, you never know with them considering it's probably hectic already." I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"They better hurry up. It's a long drive and I want to get there as soon as possible." My mom responds tiredly, changing my baby sister, Brinley's diaper. We're about to go to Six Flags in Arlington Texas, and we're just waiting on the guys and some of their mom's to show up so we can get heading.

Since my parents are quite strict on what I can and cannot do, I decided to negotiate with them. I wanted to go to Six Flags with my boyfriend, his friends, and my best friend, so I decided to invite our mom's as well. My cleaver idea was that they can have a mom's/girl's night (including Skylynn, Brinley, and Brennon, and some of them couldn't come, so the kids fit in just perfect), and we can have a teens night. My parents gratefully agreed after getting permission from Peighton's ever-so-great uncle for letting us borrow his huge vacation house somewhat near Six Flags.

I receive a text from Nash claiming they're on their way, and roll off the couch. "They're coming." I declare, groaning as I stand up.

"Thank The Lord." Peighton sighs in relief. "Took them long enough."

"At least they're only running like five minutes behind. Nothing too bad, right?" I shrug, picking up my few bags bags and heading to the front door.

"Until we get caught in traffic." My mom adds in.

We wait outside for like two minutes when two vans pull up; one with the boys, and one with their mom's and Skylynn. We get our bags in the trunks as my mom packs Brennon and Brinley in the van, and gets in herself. Then Peighton and I find room in the van with the boys.

Peighton sits at the end of the middle row, right beside Matt who's sitting in the middle of her and Carter. I climb in the back and sit between Hayes and Taylor. Cameron's the one driving and Nash is sitting in the passengers seat. This is definitely going to be one heck of an interesting car ride.

"Let's get this show on the road ladies!" I shout, hugging my knees to my chest with my heals on the seat and the rest of my feet dangling off of it.

"Hell yeah!" Taylor hollers.

The boys start getting pretty rowdy after that, especially when Cam turns on the music. I groan as they all start singing along to one song that I just so happen to hate the most; Talk Dirty.

"You don't like this song?" Hayes asks as I pull out my iPod.

"God no!" I respond in disgust.

"Why not?" He asks again.

I shrug, "I just don't. It's kinda annoying." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"You're kinda annoying." Hayes says in a girly tone.

"Shut up! I don't sound like that!" I try not to laugh, but fail and end up smacking his arm.

"Shut up! I don't sound like that!" He repeats in the same high-pitched voice.

"Hayes!" I shout, laughing.

"Hayes!" He repeats.

I roll my eyes and lean my head against his shoulder. "Shut your pie-hole, doofus." I mutter before plugging in my ear buds and drifting to sleep.

*Hayes's POV*

Alisha falls asleep quite quickly, leaning against my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her so she can rest more comfortably on my chest, but carefully not to wake her up. Since she started dating Nash we've gotten pretty close, so things like this come pretty normal for us. She's like a sister to me.

Taylor and I take a load of pictures on her iPod, and post a Vine of us mocking her while she sleeps. "She's gonna kill us when wakes up." I laugh.

"She'll get over it." Taylor shrugs, smirking.

An hour and a half passes and so far Alisha, Peighton and Matthew are sleeping. Everything is actually pretty quiet and chill now, probably because everyone is tired. It's actually pretty nice.

A little whimper comes from Alisha and she has a slight frown. More wines and groans escape her lips and she starts to stir. Taylor and I exchange looks then look back down at her. Her cries get louder as she starts to get more restless.

"Bro what are you doing to her?" Nash asks, turning around in his seat and staring at us.

"Nothing. I think she's having a bad dream." I say, looking back down at her. Her grip on me tights and she groans more.

"Dude, wake her up!" Nash exclaims, not being so quiet.

Right before I can wake her up she screams, waking herself, and the others, up. She jolts up, looking frightened and confused. "Are you okay?" She asks me.

"Umm... Yeah. I should probably be asking you that." I respond, confused.

"Sorry. I just.. had a bad dream, I guess." She rubs her eyes and leans back into the seat.

"You guess?" Taylor gives her a look like she's crazy, which I can see why.

"Uh, yeah. Cam can you pull into that Walmart up there?" She half shouts, clearly sitting uncomfortably with her legs pressed tightly together.

"Why?"

"I have to freggin' pee! If I don't go soon I'll probably pee my pants and I don't think these two will like that."

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" Everyone in the car starts laughing, and she just rolls her eyes. I get out my phone and call my mom to tell her that we're stopping.

Within a matter of minutes Cameron parks the van and Alisha didn't hesitate to climb out of the van and make a run for the bathroom.