Seven: Only Five Minutes

*Alisha's POV*

"Dude, I want to go check it out." I say, sitting up on my bed.

"And end up like the first five minutes of a Supernatural episode? No thank you!" Peighton responds.

"Come on! It's literally just a show." I groan.

"A show with good tips." She retorts.

"Fine." I sigh. "Then I'm going without you. The boys will gladly come with me and you know that." I smirk.

"Have fun with that."

"I WANT A SANDWICH!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Did you have to yell about it?" Peighton says, uncovering her ears.

"Duh. Maybe someone will go make me one." I say, flopping down on my stomach. "Or Calum Hood will pop up with sandwiches and we can ride away on robotic sharks into the sunset."

"You would." Peighton laughs.

"I'll be right back." I smirk, rolling off the bed and running to Taylor and Hayes's room. "BOYS!" I burst in, shutting the door behind me.

"What? Is everything okay?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah, everything's great! I have a question." I bat my eyes, smiling sweetly.

"Which would be?" Taylor asks.

"Do you two want to go explore this place with me? Nash and I found it earlier and I really want to find out what it is. Pretty please?" I beg.

"Yes!" Taylor screams.

"Yeah, sure." Hayes agrees.

"Great! Now I just need to talk to the others!" I squeal, skipping out of the room. "CAMERON DALLAS!" I shout, running into his and Nash's room and slam the door shut behind me. "Wait, where's Nash?"

"He left to do something. You need something?"

"Yes! When he gets back tell him to get ready to go. We're all going on an adventure! I just need to talk to the others now." I smile.

"Wait, an adventure where?" He asks before I can leave.

"Nash and I found this place earlier today and I want to explore it. Taylor and Hayes agreed, so I figured you guys would like to join."

"Oh, cool. I'm in!"

"Yes!" I skip out and down to Carter and Matt's room. "CARTAH! MATT!" I Scream, barging into their room. "I have a question." I say as they both jolt up in their bed and look at me. "Taylor, Hayes, Cameron, Nash, and I are going on an adventure, would you like to join?" I ask all in one breath.

"Wait, to where?" Matt asks.

"This place Nash and I found. It'll be awesome." I say for the millionth time.

"Is Peighton going?" He asks.

"No, but if you go you'll be able to talk her into it." I smile at him. "So are you guys in, or out?"

"I'm down." Carter says.

"Yeah, I'll go." Matt agrees.

"YES! Now I just need to go ask my mom!" I squeal for like the fifth time today.

I run out and go find my mom watching movies with all the other moms and babies.

"Mom! Mom! Is it alright if I go on an adventure with the dudes? We're just going down to this place by Six Flags. Shouldn't be more than an hour or so. Pretty please?" I beg, batting my eyes.