Thirteen: Plan C─ Screw the Police

*Alisha's Perspective* 

"Plan C─ Screw the Police. This is our fight more now than ever. They're screwing with us, so let's screw with them. I actually think I have a pretty damn good idea, and by now, screw it, punch them if you have to! I don't care what it takes, but let's save our friends! Now, let's get this straight, if or when one of us gets taken, which it's my goal to not, we go in and save the others. Can we handle that?" They all agree, so I add in, "Great, anyone else have a plan?" 

"How about we trick them? We can have one of us as bait, waiting to be captured, while the rest of us wait around and attack them before hand?" Cameron suggests. 

"Yes! Cameron, you're a genius!" I hug him, smiling wide. "So who wants to be the bait?" 

"I'll do it." Carter volunteers. 

"And then we can beat this son of a bitch and get the hell out of here." Taylor says.

"We can save our friends and then get the hell out of here." I correct him. 

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Hayes asks warily.

"Even if it doesn't work, I will stop at nothing to save us, okay?" I reassure him, pulling him into a tight hug. Everyone else joins in a group hug, all of us comforting each other. 

We get set up, all hiding in different spots, watching over Carter. 

"Come and get me you bastard!" Carter shouts, trying to gain the kidnappers attention. 

He continues this for a few more minutes, when all of a sudden something else catches our attention. 

"Guys!" Cameron shouts, and we all immediately make our way to his hiding place, only to find no trace of Cameron or the kidnapper. 

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" I scream, kicking a bush and tugging on my hair, tears threatening to spill. 

Hayes pulls me into his chest, hugging me tightly as I try to calm myself down. Everyone goes into panic mode, as there's only the four of us left. All hope drains from me as I know there's no way to escape this. We're all going to be picked one by one unless we go get the police right now. 

"We need to get the freaking police! We should've a long freaking time ago!" Taylor shouts. 

"And say what, Taylor? That we snuck off into an abandoned amusement park because it sounded fun and suddenly all of our friends are going missing? Do you even think they'll listen to a story like that? It sounds so fake and... stupid! And let's just say they believe this and they come down here to help. You've watched scary movies, right? What happens to the cops when they come to help? They get taken or killed as well! We're alone on this and there's no escaping the fact that we're all going to get taken." I admit, pulling away from Hayes. "We're all going to get taken." I repeat, realization hitting me. "So if we're all going to be taken to God-knows-where and have God-knows-what happen to us, then we're going to fight this. Don't fight them when they take you. They might just knock you out. Just let it happen, and save your strength for when you get there. That's when you're going to fight those sons-of-bitches." I say, feeling like I have to do this, even though I know I can't.

"That's your plan?" Taylor asks, sounding quite disappointed.

"I'm sorry. Do you have a better one? Think about it, though. We have no way out of this, so don't fight it. Just let it happen! Just let it happen." I say, realizing that that's the best solution. "So let's just snoop this place and wait to be taken, then." I shrug, sounding confident, but feeling the complete and utter opposite. "I actually have a plan once we get there." I smirk, the lie rolling off my tongue with ease.

A/N: Whoo! Short update! Yas! Peeps! I NEED SOME COMMENTS! Tell me what you think!!!(: The end is growing near!!! If I get some positive comments I might make a sequel!!! Also, I GOT A JACOB FOLLOW TODAY!!! YAS! TWO WEEKS AGO TODAY I GOT NASH'S AND NOW I HAVE JACOB'S!!! Two weeks from now I'm hoping to get another!! Yas!!!!

Oh, and be sure to check out my other fanfiction, "Almost Is Never Enough" it's an Aaron and Taylor fanfic... and for the follow-up question, no not with them dating! The main character likes them both!

Love to all! Thanks so much for the support!!!