Sixteen: Hoax

*Alisha's perspective* 

I make my way to the red and white stripped tent with anger and sadness boiling up inside of me. My hands are throbbing, but my mind is set on kicking arse, now. 

I walk inside and see seven familiar faces, and a lot of unfamiliar ones as well. All my friends are sitting around eating crackers and drinking cola while watching a screen of the park. "You've got to be freaking kidding me." I growl, realizing this whole thing was a prank. "You all get crackers and cola and I don't?" I ask, suddenly more interested in food. 

"Alisha you don't even drink pop." Cameron laughs.

"Yeah but the offer would've been nice." I mumble grumpily. 

Some TV guy goes off about how this was all a prank while this male nurse cleans up and cares for my hands. Afterwards a nice lady brings me some crackers and water along with a rag and extra cup of water to wash all the blood from my hair. 

My eyes meet Nash's, but he quickly looks away. Of course he had to see me kiss his little brother. Of freaking course he had to see my cheat. 

"Nash, look, I didn't, the kiss, it didn't mean anything, okay? I-I was scared, and so was Hayes, and I just wanted to calm him down, okay? I didn't know what I'd do if he passed out of if something happened to him, okay? I had learned it from Teen Wolf, and I-" I'm cut short by Nash's soft lips on mine. 

"Shh, it's okay. I understand." He laughs. 

"You're such a jerk, by the way!" I laugh as well, hitting him backhanding head. "All of you are jerks!" I shout, holding back laughter while I point at all the rest of the guys besides Hayes. They all decided to pull this prank on Peighton, Hayes, and I all along. 

"You should've seen your faces!" Matt laughs, his arm slung around Peighton's shoulder. 

"Well they can! We have it all recorded." Carter informs.

"You bastards." I laugh. 

"You guys are so mean." Hayes says. 

"But you love us." Cameron laughs. 

"Not me, I don't. I could've died! If Hayes wasn't there!" I retort. 

"Okay, that was your fault." Peighton says. 

"Like you wouldn't do the same." I roll my eyes, smiling. 

"Don't worry. I'll buy you a new phone." Nash kisses my, now clean, forehead. 

We get back to the house, and I immediately go to bed after changing back into my pajamas. We were there for over three hours, and it completely wore me out. 

We all sit around eating breakfast, laughing about the event that occurred last night.

"I still can't believe you guys really fell for it." Taylor laughs. 

"I've said it so many times, and I mean it every time, you guys are such jerks!" I laugh, shaking my head as I take a bite of my pancake. 

After breakfast we just have a lazy day for our last day here, watching all sorts of Disney movies with the little ones. I guess even though we kind of really got hurt, it was a lot of fun. I did get to realize I'd be a terrible leader if that was a real situation, so it really was a win-win, I guess. 

A/N: OH MY GOD, WHAT? AHA! Did ya'll's see that coming? I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that was such a sucky way to end that! Haha! I just figured that it'd work best then having it all be a real deal. THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER THOUGH, that might lead to a possible sequel!!! So don't go anywhere!!!(: MUCH LOVE TO ALL! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!