Fifteen: Calm Down

*Alisha's Perspective* 

Everything starts moving so quickly as Carter's gone within a matter of minutes as well. I had given in and decided we're going to get the police, and I should've known that when Carter started to fall behind he'd get taken. Hayes and I sit on the ground, terrified out of our minds, especially since neither one of us can really drive. 

It's silent until Hayes breaks down crying. I comfort him this time, running my hands through his hair and allowing him to weep and get it out. After a few minutes he pulls away, breathing heavy and unable to get full sentences out. "Hayes it's okay." I say, but he can't seem to calm down. "Hey, calm down and breathe. It's going to be alright." He ignores me, continuing to try and talk, but unable to really get anywhere with his sentences. 

"For God's sake, Hayes." I sigh before crashing my lips onto his. Watching TV can also come with some good tips for panic attacks, so thank you Teen Wolf! 

After a few moments I pull away, resting my forehead against his. His breathing is still a bit heavy, but he's calmed down a lot. 

"What the heck was that for?" He asks, shock evident all over his face.

"I needed to calm you down. On Teen Wolf Stiles was having a panic attack, and Lydia kissed him to stop his breathing and calm him down. I figured it'd work with you, too." I laughed, pulling him into a hug. 

"Thank you." He whispers, hugging me back. 

"Hey, I know you're scared, and believe me, I'm terrified out of my mind, too, but we got to get through this, okay? We'll go down together, alright?"

I stand up, reaching my hand out for him to grab. He smiles and takes it, standing up as well. He hug one more time, and once we pull away, Hayes is ripped out of my grip. 

"Alisha!" He shouts as the dark clothed man drags him away. 

"Hayes!" I scream back, chasing after them, determined to get to them. After a minute I lose them, and fall to my knees, tears finally erupting from my eyes. 

"I'm such an idiot." I repeat, over and over again. 

Something sparks in me suddenly, and I stand up, brushing the dirt off my jeans. "Not today you don't. You've screwed with me enough." I growl, marching my butt right over to a place I'm guessing all my friends are at. 

A/N: HOLY HAYES GRIER! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? How the hell is Nash going to react to that! I literally just updated like twenty minutes ago or so... but here's another short one!!!! Sorry they aren't lengthy! I'm just kind of lacking motivation with the lack of comments I'm receiving... but oh well. The story is near it's end! Maybe one or two more chapters left guys!!!!!