Five: Truth Or Dare

A/N: So I wanted to make this chapter a bit longer than the others, so I hope it isn't too long and boring. Hope y'all like it! I tried!♥
I also put more fluff because I got this idea and thought it'd be a good filler. Don't worry though, we're getting to the good part soon.(:

Word Count: 1,752

*Alisha's POV*

Hayes and I take off inside to the indoor pool. "Whoa." He gasps, looking around inside. "This place is amazing."

"I know right. Come on!" With my hand still locked in his I drag him with me and jump into the pool. Once we resurface Hayes shakes his hair like a dog, splashing me in the face. "Hayes! You little turd!" I laugh.

We basically just screw around for a little while, see who has the best tricks, and just tease each other. Ever since I met him, Hayes has basically become my little brother as well, but not like the annoying kind, the kind where the two of you are always teasing each other and don't actually ever really argue. We actually get along really well in general, but love to get on each other's nerves (to a certain point, course).

"There you two are. We were looking everywhere for you guys!" Elizabeth says, startling the both of us with her unknown presence.

"Sorry, guess we should've said something." I giggle.

"It's alright. You kids hungry? I think we're going to order pizza." Before she can even finish saying order, I'm out of the pool and ready to go.

"Yeah pizza sounds great!" Hayes laughs, getting out.

We dry off and go into the kitchen with the others. Skylynn's currently telling everyone a story about her horses, and it's probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. "Hayes! Alisha! You missed my story." She gives us an angry look and I can't help but to laugh along with everyone else.

"Sorry, Sky. It's all Hayes's fault." I shrug, putting the blame on him.

"Liar. It was your fault." Hayes defends.

"Shut your cake hole, Hayes." I giggle, shoving his shoulder playfully. "I'm going to go change." I announce, walking off to Peighton and I's room.

Instead of just changing like I originally planned, I decide to take a quick shower and shave my legs since I haven't in a while. After that I dry my hair with my towel as much as I can before throwing in a few of my hair colorful extensions, then get dressed and put some lotion on my legs. After deciding that I look pretty decent, I finally go back out just in time for pizza.

We eat, then I decide it'd a darn good time to play a game. "Let's play Truth Or Dare." I smirk at Peighton, having a plan for her and Matthew.

*Peighton's POV*

"Let's play Truth Or Dare." Alisha announces after we're done eating, looking straight at me and smirking. All the boys agree, but I know that look, and there's no way I'm going through with this.

"I'll pass. I think I'll just head to bed." I say, getting ready to go back to the room.

"No, no, no! You're playing, young lady! Sleep's for the weak." Alisha says.

"Well I'm weak, so." I shrug.

"I hid Wallie, so if you want him back you might want to play." She bribes me. Gosh darn it. She knows I can't sleep without him.

"Fine." I groan.

"It'll be fun, P!" Matthew tells me, calling me by the nickname that everyone calls me now, thanks to Alisha.