Six pt. 2: Six Flags

A/N: Sorry for the rubbish chapter! I haven't ever been to Six Flags (apart from being a baby) so I decided to just kind of make up some things. On the bright side, this story has over 70 reads! I originally just wrote it for my friend, because I came up with the idea from actually wanting it, but I'm glad other people are reading it too! Hope it's okay for y'all's!

*Peighton's POV*

We get to Six Flags and everyone goes nuts. "Let's get some food first!" Alisha squeals.

"Before we go rides?" Carter questions.

"Oh. Let's ride that one, then!" She says, pointing to the biggest ride here.

"Oh, no way!" I say, being the only one to disagree.

"What? Why not?" Matt asks.

"Don't be such a chicken!" Taylor screams.

"I'm scared of heights." I admit.

"So you agree to go to Six Flags with us?" Nash asks.

"Well, yeah. There's other things to do. Like ride the kiddie rides. I'll ride those." I smile and they all laugh at me.

"Come on, Peighton. I'll for real take Wallie this time." She threatens.

"Not if you don't know where he's at."

"I have my ways." She smirks.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Matthew says, grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Fine." I give in. We wait in line, and by the time it's our turn I'm far beyond ready to back out. We get on, and it's actually not that bad, it's even a little fun.

We ride more rides then decide to go play some games, which I dominate at. I even beat Cameron at shooting hoops, which may have been thanks to a little help from Hayes, but I still won.

"I'm hungry." Alisha whines once we go back out to ride more rides.

"You're always hungry." Carter remarks.

"Exactly. Let's eat something." She wins and we go to the concessions, which is full of fried goodness. I get a churro and water, Alisha gets deep fried Oreos, nachos (with jalapeños of course), water, and shares a funnel cake with Nash, and the boys get a lot of food.

We sit down to eat, when a small group of girls comes up to us. "Hi! Oh my god you're those boys from Vine!" The tall brunette with the high pitched voice squeaks.

"Yeah, that's us." Cameron laughs uncomfortably.

"You guys are like, so hot." The blonde exclaims.

"Thanks." They mutter.

"Oh, who are those two?" The shorter brunette asks, looking a bit disgusted.

"Their friends." Alisha responds, looking her straight in the eye.

"Oh. That's cool. You girls are so lucky." The blonde smiles sincerely. The taller brunette goes to say something, but the girl cuts her off. "They're eating. We should leave them be." She grabs her friends by the arms and drags them away, giving us a smile.

"At least she was considerate." Alisha chuckles.

"Does this happen often to you guys?" I ask.

"All the time." They respond.

"It's not a bad thing, but it gets pretty annoying when you're trying to eat and they come up asking for a picture and all." Matthew says.

"I bet." I respond.