Amusement Park

"LIZ!"

"MELI!"

"LIZ!"

"MELI!"

"LIZ!"

"MELI!"

"LIZ!"

"MELI!"

"LI-"

"WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" Estarossa yelled.

Meliodas sat beside Liz at the table and sleepily poured himself some cereal. They ate quietly, chatting occasionally. Meliodas kept falling asleep at the table and Liz had fun poking him awake.

After breakfast, Meliodas ran upstairs to get changed. He came down wearing a plain white top, dark red jumper, jeans and some black trainers.

Liz was wearing a knee length flowing red dress, a denim jacket and black converse.

Estarossa just shoved on some jeans, boots and a blue top.

Zeldris was wearing some maroon converse, his signature ripped black jeans, a maroon "starlight" brand top with a black hoodie.

"So, where do you want to go today?" Estarossa yawned.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked.

"Well, every Saturday we take Meliodas out somewhere, and we decided to let you pick today." Zeldris explained.

"Oh." Liz thought hard then said "Well, there's this amusement park near the Market Street Park, only 1 hour away."

"All right then, amusement park it is." Estarossa decided.

"Yay! I get to go to an amusement park!" Meliodas cheered.

"But only if you leave Marie in the house." Estarossa bargained.

Meliodas's face fell. "But why?"

"Because we don't want her to get lost of broken or stolen." Estarossa explained. "After all, she's very expensive."

"Oh, okay."

"Right. Zeldris, your on snacks and lunches, I'll find the extra booster seat." Estarossa commanded. "Now, you two go play on the trampoline until we're ready, okay?"

"Yup!" They ran out the back and started jumping up and down on the trampoline, occasionally streaking each others bounces and going really high then falling down and laughing.

About 20 minutes later Estarossa called "We're ready to go! Everyone in the car!"

"Yes! Let's go!" Liz fist bumped the air. She got out the trampoline first and yelled "Race ya!" And started running.

"Hey, no fair you got a headstart!" Meliodas yelled and raced after her.

Once strapped in the back of the car, Estarossa passed them some breath mints, baby wipes, an Air freshener and lots of sick bags. "In case you get sick in the car."

He also passed them pieces of paper. "It's got mine and Zeldris's numbers on it. Put it in a safe pocket and don't lose it."

While in the car, Liz and Meliodas sung songs on the radio very loudly and out of tune, not seeming to care if  Estarossa's ears started bleeding or not.

They arrived about an hour later. The sight of the large rollercoasters got Meliodas really excited. "Look, Lizzie, Look! Look how huge it is!"

"Wow!"

Once out of the car, they walked around the place trying to pick something to ride. Aka Estarossa watch while Liz and Meliodas ride the baby rides.