PE Class

Once in PE, the kids were changed, and the equipment was set up, Miss Merlin yelled "All right, everyone go to your individual stations. Liz, Meliodas, come with me!"

They obediently followed through a door into a very intense training room.

"All right, Liz, on you go." Miss Merlin said. "By the way, have your wings grown yet?"

"No, my mother says they won't grow until I'm at least 12." Liz said as she started the floor course.

"Now." Miss Merlin turned to Meliodas. "What to do with you?"

"I wanna try that!" Meliodas pointed at the course Liz was on.

"I don't think so, these are very hard and you can get badly injured." Miss Merlin smirked. "You need your parents to sign a letter saying that you can handle it, as well as lots of medical information papers. For legal reasons of course."

"Well," Meliodas returned the smirk, he said slyly "I don't have any parents so I can do it if I want."

"Ah, I see. But there's one more thing." Miss Merlin said. "To do this course, you need to activate your abilities. It also means that, due to student confidentiality, you wouldn't be able to do it because Liz does PE at the same time. Some people might not want others to know, and the prejudice against races."

"Oh, she knows what I am, it's okay Miss Merlin." Meliodas assured her and Liz nodded from some sort of training thing on the... roof?!?!?!?

"But whoever you live with needs to sign something. If your guardian isn't here to sign it, you can't do it." Miss Merlin sighed. These children just didn't give up.

"I see," Meliodas smirked, crossing his arms in an impression of Miss Merlin. "Then Liz, Miss Merlin, follow me. I can get it signed."

He walked out of the room with Liz on his tail. Miss Merlin followed him out, calling "I have to leave for about five minutes, you lot better behave."

Meliodas led them round the corridors to where the older ones were in class. He led them to class 5-A. His smirk dropped and an instantly shy and innocent look over took him.

Meliodas knocked on the door and opened it. All the students looked it him. "Can I please have Zeldris Wrath for a few minutes?"

"Sure, whatever." Sir Helbram muttered. "Go Zeldris."

Zeldris walked out of the class and he looked confused when he saw Miss Merlin and Liz in her PE kit. "Okay, what did he do this time? Meliodas, did you get in trouble again?" He asked while closing the door.

"No, it's not that." Miss Merlin said. "Are you one of his guardians?"

"Well, yeah. Since he moved here, Estarossa and I are his legal guardians, technically." Zeldris shrugged.

"Told you. Zeldris, can you sign the letter Miss Merlin has?" Meliodas stuck his tongue out at Zeldris.

"Sure, what is it?"

"It's a permission slip for Meliodas to train in the Battle room with Liz." Miss Merlin waved her hand and a permission slip and pen appeared.

"If he wants to. Is there anyone else in his class in there as well?" Zeldris said cautiously, signing the paper.

"Nope."

"Okay, well here you go." Zeldris handed her the paper. "A copy of all his legal forms are in his bag, as well as the medical forms and the details of our family lawyer."

"I'll get them in a minute, you two run back along to the PE hall. I need to ask your brother something." Miss Merlin said and Liz and Meliodas ran down the corridor.