Custody

It had been two years since the demon boys's Father had dragged Meliodas out of Zeldris's house and took him home.

Meliodas had not been seen since. Estarossa had filed a lawsuit against his Father, for abuse and alcoholism among other things. They both had excellent lawyers so the battle went on for almost as long as Meliodas was in his Father's care.

Estarossa was training to be a lawyer, had a job and worked his hardest to try and get his baby brother back, and he was now 23 years old. Unfortunately, to his regret, he was still and

Zeldris was now officially dating Gelda and he was desperate to see his brother. He was now 17 years old.

Liz had a hard time adjusting to Meliodas's absence, him saving her so many times. She never forgot him and thought about him everyday. She made friends with another new boy, Arthur, who incidentally was her neighbour.  Arthur liked Liz but he knew about Meliodas so never said anything. Liz was now just turned 14.

Zeldris woke up and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and stretched. Zeldris glanced at the clock, which read 9:26. "Oh crap I'm going to be late! Esta said we were leaving at half nine!"

In record time, Zeldris got up, dressed in a moderately formal red shirt, his usual black jeans and boots, brushed his hair, grabbed his jacket and phone  and made it to the car at exactly 9:30.

"Wow, you actually made on time today." Estarossa said dryly. "You were late last time."

"Shut up." Zeldris grumbled when Estarossa started driving.

Estarossa chucked and passed Zeldris a granola bar. "Knew you'd be late."

"Thanks." Zeldris yawned. He ate the bar and played on his phone. He felt in his pockets. "Damn, forgot my earphones."

"In the bag."

"How did you-"

"It's a gift."

When they arrived, their lawyer, an old crazy looking man rushed towards them. "You're here early! I have some materials for us to review before today..."

"Yes, as do I Chandler." Estarossa just walked off without Zeldris.

"A goodbye would have been nice." Zeldris muttered to himself.

He went and sat down in court as everyone was filing in and put in one earphone. He started texting The sins and Commandments.

Zeldris: Hey.

Diane: Heyyy. You going to the park today?

Zeldris: Can't. The bloody custody battle won't frickin' end.

Diane: Shame. Haven't seen you in like two years lol.

Ban: I know. Besides school, you practically don't see us.

Diane: But better it go on for a while and get him back than have it over quick and he stay with that monster, right?

Elizabeth: True.

Zeldris: Yeah. Sucks tho. I'm so bored. I don't understand all these fancy lawyer terms. It's ruined detective shows for me ;-;

King: Lol

Diane: Wow! King you're actually alive?!?!

King: Ya.

Diane: O.M.G. Did you just say 'Ya.'

King: Ya.

Diane: OMG so cute! King can I put you in a wig.

King: Nooo!