Heart to Heart (12)

‘See you tomorrow.’ I mutter against Jesse’s lips as I kiss him. He kisses me back and then whispers his love. I smile and close the door behind him.

‘You’re not dating who you want.’ I hear Ryan say. I spin around to look at him and say.

‘Ryan you haven’t been here for a year. You have no right to say who I love.’ I snap at him and he just sits there and gives me a smile.

‘Selena out and so is Xander so, we’re having a heart to heart and you're going to tell me everything.’

‘I’ve already told one person. Do I have to?’ I pout at him. He smiles and nods. I follow him into the kitchen and he passes me a cup of tea. I take a sip and look through my lashes at him. ‘Love you big brother.’

‘Lila.’

‘Let’s just say he hurt me.’

‘Lila, I’m not going to shout. I’m not going to kill him.’ I bite my lip and a tear falls down my face. I look at the cup of tea and say.

‘I dated him just after you left. He gave me this necklace on my fifteenth birthday. He told me he loved me. He made me feel like a princess. We didn’t tell anyone because we never got on amazingly and well, I thought it would shock people. It was fine I was happy and I loved him, but one day we got drunk and before long I had sex with him. He left me he fucking left me.’ Ryan’s face held no expression. He moves over to me and he puts his tea down on the side and pulls me into a hug.

‘Now there’s more and you won’t even emit it to yourself.’ I look up at him and bit my lip. ‘Ryan, how do you know there more?’

‘Because a girl wouldn’t get the upset for this long after, if it was just sex. What happened?’

‘Ryan, Ryan pleases.’ He pulled me closer and looks at me.

‘Right I asked Jesse if he had sex with you he said no. You want to wait. I looked at you when said this and you looked uncomfortable. He got you pregnant didn’t he? That’s why you hate him so much because he left you and you were pregnant.’ I nod and more tears fell down my face.

‘I found out a month later and following week I had a miscarriage. I didn’t tell anyone. I was barely fifteen what could I say.’

‘Lila, I’m always here for you. You should have called.’ I’m crying into his shoulder and he pulls me closer.

‘Thanks don’t you dare tell anyone.’

‘Not a chance, but I think you should break up with Jesse and be honest with Xander.’ I hear the door open and I bury my head into Ryan.

‘Ryan what’s up with her?’

‘She's not feeling well. I’ll take her upstairs.’ I wrap my arms around him and feel him lift me into the air. I hear his footsteps on the stairs. I feel myself being lowered on to the bed. ‘Lila, I’m going to get Alex to talk to you tomorrow morning.’ I glare at him and he says. ‘I can’t see you like this your my baby sister.’

‘Fine, but, make sure he’s sober.’ I murmur and hear a slight chuckle as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________

So, brother sister moment and i am so sorry this is so short and well, crap but, it's an important part of the story.

Again no Xander sorry, i'm focus on the end of term so my writing is not really that great.

Dedication to Rhi because she dedicated one her chapters to me and she awersome. Also go and check her story Above the Code it is way better than anything i could write.

Anyways the songs Heaven Knows by Jordyn Shellhart she is one my favoite singers she tweeted me once which was totally cool.

Anyways the song is actually about when her brother, Taylor died she wrote this in 2007 when she was about 14 or something anyways. I think some the lurics are goof because she talks about how she hasn't since her brother in a while and that's what delilah and Ryan are like.

Picture of Ryan ain't he yummy anyways i'll put selena up on the next chapter it's about time i had a girl for her.