Kisses with Honesty (20)

Yay we are up to 20 not sure how many more chapters there's gonna be. There's at least another five, but not sure.

Also i made a trailer it's on the side.

Also a picture of bella on the side

Not Proofread

______________________________________________

I’m sat on the sofa, alone. I’m eating some ice cream while watching Ps. I Love You. No Xander hadn’t gone and dumped me. I just love doing this. I had been holding on to him the last couple of days and so, I told him to go and hang out with his friends.  I hear the front door bang open and turn around to see Selena enter the room dressed in a pair of tracksuit and a tank top. She jumps over the sofa to sit next to me and her eyes go to the screen.

‘So, what have you been doing?’ Selena said.

‘Jesse, gay.’ I look at Selena and she shrugs and said.

‘I know. Why do you think I have been trying to get you to dump you? He told you that were unexpected. Why?’

‘Because Xander asked whether it was okay to date me. I wasn’t going to tell you, but I hate hiding things from you and well...’

She pulls me into a hug and my body tenses up and I look at her.

‘It’s about time. I mean I swear you guys have more sexual chemistry than the rest of the world put together.’

‘So, you’re not mad.’ She shook her head and I smile.

‘Just make me one promise.’ I nod and she says. ‘No details. He’s still my brother and no PDA.’

‘The second maybe okay for the moment because it’s just going to stay within us you and Jesse, but when we go tell people may be hard. Why do you think I left the lunch room? He had to go and feel up my leg and well...Yeah.’

‘Where is my dick of a brother?’ I raise my eyebrows.  ‘So, I can’t even insult him. Maybe I shouldn’t like you dating.’

‘He went out with some friends. I’ve been holding on to him and he needs to appear to have a fun’ she smiles and then says.

‘You like him a lot.’ I nod and a smile crosses my face. ‘Please don’t become some stupid couple.’

‘Can’t promise.’

I turn my attention back to the screen and I feel Selena’s eyes on me. I place my head on the arm and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I feel my body being lifted up. I smell alcohol as I bury my head in his chest. ‘Xander.’

‘Yes babe, you know my sister slapped me so, you told her.’

‘Yeah.’ I murmured. I open my eyes and Xander’s holding me bridal style. ‘Put me down on the ground.’ He did and we were half way up the stairs. I look at him and press my lips to his. He kisses me back and pulls me close. I hang my arms around his neck and jump up letting my legs go around his middle. He holds me against his body and walks up the remaining steps. His eyes looking over my should, while mine were on him. He made me feel so happy. He made me have so much warmth. He made me trust love.  My back presses against the door as it opens. I kiss him on the cheek and he lowers me to the bed. ‘Stay.’ I say lying down looking up at him. He smiles and presses his lips to mine.

‘I love you.’ He says. I smile and sit up pressing my lips to his. Our kiss is slow and my hand holds on to the bottom of his T-shirt. He takes my head in his hands and presses his forehead against mine, breaking the kiss. My hands drop and I look at him. My face goes into a smile. He pulls away, but I grab on to his shirt and pull him back to me. His lips on mine as I kiss him hungrily never wanting him to leave me.