Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

I fluttered my eyes open as I slightly choked on my own saliva.

After coughing a few times I looked around and found myself laying on the couch... Well my head was planted on the couch and my body was basically on the ground.

I finally had the strength to get up and just as I did a huge pain came from my back. I yelped as I took in the pain.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen and looked for some pain killers.

I finally spotted them on the top counter.

I stood on my tippy-toes as I tried grasping for the plastic ,orange, cylinder which contained the drug.

When my foot started cramping I quickly picked it up from the ground and shook it in the air to get rid of it.

You know on those cartoons when the character gets a great idea and like a lightbulb pops on top of their heads and their eyes widened while a huge creepy smile spreads across their faces?

Well that just happened...besides he lightbulb part.

I quickly grabbed  one of the chairs that belonged to the counter and placed it below the cabinet.

I quickly stepped one foot on it,trying to see if it was steady enough to hold me. Slowly I stepped on the chair with my other foot and was finally on top of it.

Justin was the most popular person in school. And he was just a Junior.

I'm pretty sure he's broken more hearts then necks.

He's rumored to be in a gang...which isn't hard to believe when you see him fight... on the last day of school,after school he almost killed a senior named Tomas.. literally!

The only reason he isn't expelled yet is because his step-dad  is the principle... You know how step-dads want to content the son to keep the sons mother. Yea... Didn't Kendra and him go on vacation to Paris to celebrate their vacation though?

Doesn't that leave Jason and Justin alone in one house....

Well no wonder they were arguing at 3am.. Wait!

I ran downstairs and peaked at the edge of the window so he couldn't see me, but I could sure see him.

He hasn't left the place he was before I left....

My eyes widened as I saw the handcuffs around his right arm connecting him to the bar of wood that held the house in place.

Who the freak handcuffed him to the house?

__________

Feedback?

Please? ilysm. Should I continue?