Chapter 12:

I ran straight to my room and did the most cliche thing ever.

I slid my back against the door and my finger tips fiddled with my lips.. Justin stole my first kiss holy cheese.

I began blushing like a fool as I got up from the door and jumped in my bed with a huge smile.

I'm Alexis Gonzales and I lost my first kiss at age 17!

But, I lost it to the schools bad boy, with a rumored delinquency record, and who is also rumored to being a gang member, the leader of the gang.

I shook my head and just enjoyed the moment.

After checking my cheeks for the thousandth time, to make sure  they weren't red as hell, I came out of my room like it was the most dramatic thing ever.

I coughed awkwardly as Justin's bedroom door was wide open but he wasn't there.

I walked downstairs and there wasn't any sign of Justin in the living room...or kitchen.

Wow he left.

Not surprised at all, I made my way back upstairs, disappointed.

I didn't have a crush on Justin, at all, but I was just lonely. I needed company.

Zoe was still grounded for sneezing out that night and she's pretty much all I got; besides Justin, I guess.

I guess I was depressed.

I smirked at my laptop sitting neatly on my bed.

Logging onto tumblr, I put my earphones on, blasting music was basically my daily routine.

Before I knew it, it was 12am and I was cracking up at this new funny tumblr account I had found earlier.

Damn, I'm the definition of 'loner'

__________