Chapter 8:

I clasped my eyes shut as I sat there.

We didn't move . We didn't make a sound . We just sat there in comfortable silence.

It took all the balls I had in me to look at him beside me.

He was staring straight ahead with mad eyes. He kept his hands on his lap which were formed into fists.

He tightened his fists so much his vein was able to show... It looked so unhealthy.

Before I could stop myself my hand made it's way to his fist.

He was surely caught of guard, hence the flinch I received.

Surprisingly he didn't say anything.

I rubbed his hand in a circling motion with my thumb.

I smiled when the vein disappeared and both his hands unclenched.

It sent a warm vibe inside of me...weird right?

Is he really letting me do this to him?

My question was answered when his fingers wrapped around mine.

Are hands were intertwined.

Holy cheese!

Well then.... I took the biggest risk of my life when I lay my head on his shoulder.

Curiosity killed the cat.

But then again a cat has 9 lives... He didn't move and I didn't either... Suddenly it became 100x more dead silent.

I slowly removed my head before I was stopped. "Don't" Justin's voice was a whispered, but heard.

I smirked when I made myself comfortable and once again lay my head on his shoulder.

It was comfortable and he smelled like a god.

I couldn't help but sniff him.

Ambercombie and  Fitch  I just want to thank you so much for producing male cologne.

It felt like hours, but it was only 10 mins, before I decided to speak up. "What happened?" Instead of an explanation I received a quiet "don't worry about it". I nodded my head understanding he didn't want to talk about it...but dang I was curious.

I searched for the clock I remembered was located somewhere in the living room.

My eyes widened as it displayed 4:49 on the clock.

I'm tired!

I looked up at Justin , my head still on his shoulder. It was evident that he was tired as well. "Let's get some sleep" I whispered before standing up and walking upstairs.

When I realized he wasn't following me I sighed as I went back down stairs,and stood in front of his face.

He didn't move...at all.

I groaned before grabbing a hold of his hand, gripping it tight, and attempting to drag him up there.

Finally I was able to make him stand up.

I used all my strength to drag him upstairs.

I was at the base of the stairs when the arm I had a hold of was now wrapped around my waist.

My cheeks instantly heated up as his warm skin made contact with some of mine.

Don't you just hate tank tops that when you sit down and stand up it legit exposes half of your stomach.

I wasn't really complaining though.

His arm making contact with my belly was the most 'dirtiest' thing that's ever happened to me.

Call me Virgin Mary.

I don't care.

My cheeks were now lava. Justin's  other free hand had imitated the other.

He was hugging me from my back.

We made our way upstairs with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on top of mine.

When we got to the top I placed my hands on top of his and tried to disconnect them somehow.

When I was free, I made my way to my room, cheeks redder than the sun.