Chapter 20:

Alexis Pov:

"Jayson!" I yelled out once more. "Oh hey Alexis! Haven't seen you in a while" "Yea I sort of dozed off" I chuckled. "So the park closed in 2 hours; wanna have fun?" "If by fun you mean getting on rides then I'm all up for it"

------

"Oh my god! Stop Jayson!" I laughed out.

We were currently on 2 go-carts; me in front of him. "Then drive faster!" He yelled out to me while bumping into me again. "Well there isn't a speed limit so I can take my sweet time" I argued with him whilst I turned around. I caught a glimpse of him rolling his eyes before I turned and faced the right way.

I smirked as I tightened the grip on the steering wheel as I pressed down on the gas pedal.

I smoothly finished the rest of the course finishing way before Jayson.

I smiled to myself as I got off my cart and jogged to the exit. "Alexis! Finally we found you! We have to go" Zoe said already tugging at my arm. "It's only 11:16"I said pulling out my phone. "I know but Justin is pissed off and is acting like a dick to everyone that even accidentally bumps into him" "Why what happened" "I have no clue, let's go" "Kay wait"

I turned around and saw Jayson jogging towards me.

I hugged him goodbye and let Zoe walk me to the guys.

"Ok let's go" Zoe said rolling her eyes when Justin and Brian were in reach.

I couldn't  stop myself from looking at Justin, and boy did he looked pissed. "What's up Drew" "Leave me alone" "Nah" "Al..." "What?" "Leave" "Nah" "Me" "No" "Alone!" He said raising his voice.

I rolled my eyes as he quickened his pace.

A huge smile spread across my face and my pace quickened too.

I jumped onto Justin's back, starling him.

I started freaking out and regretting my actions when I was on his back but he was loosing his balance.

I shut my eyes and waited for him to yell at me after crashing onto the ground.

That moment never came, Drew regained his balance and held my legs on each of his sides.

I smiled and plastered my chin on his head.

I found myself being flipped in some way as my eyes began getting heavier the minute.

I blinked my eyes trying to 'wake up' but failed. "Go to sleep" I heard and felt him say.

His hot minty breath hit my face and I knew that he was carrying me from the front.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Drew" I whispered before I was knocked out.

--------