Chapter 10:

My stomach growled in not hunger, but pain.

I had just finished my 2nd tub of ice-cream ...... Considering the fact we went grocery shopping 2 days ago... I groaned as I got up from the couch.

I walked towards the kitchen and threw away the tub.

I made my way back onto the couch and continued to watch Safe Haven.

Half way through the movie Justin walked in and walked straight upstairs.

Honestly the only reason I would've known that is because he blocked the view from the TV for a couple seconds. "Behind you!" I yelled at the main girl when I saw the bad guy behind her, or her ex-husband.

--------------

I finished a couple more movies before the clock hit 8pm.

I decided to order pizza when my stomach started to make some weird noises.

I questioned myself if they sounded healthy or not... Tired of eating frozen pizza, warm,cheesy , IMOS pepperoni pizza sounded great. - "Is that it ma'am?" the guy on the other line, which must I add had a sexy voice. "Hold on a second" I answered as I set the phone down and jogged upstairs. "Drew you want something from Little Caesar's??" I called out after knocking on his door twice.

After a couple of seconds I received nothing more than silence. "Drew?" I called out.

Curiosity got the bet of me and I opened his door  slowly.

I rolled my eyes when I found him passed out on the desk right across his bed.

I walked over to him and looked at his position...honestly it looked like he was in pain.

I slowly got him to sit up and his jaw tightened.

His eyes snapped open and he gasped when he saw me all up on his face. "You want anything from Little Caesars Drew?" He groaned. "Those bread cheese sticks are good" he answered with a nod. "Aight" I said while  making my way downstairs. -

"I'm so sorry for holding you up, I will take the pepperoni pizza and those cheesy stick things" "No problem" he chuckled. "You're pizza will be delivered in about 20 to 30 minuets. Aight" "Thank you" I smirked as I hung up.

------------