Chapter 15:

Alexis's POV:

I walked down the steps of the porch and headed towards the mail box.

Today I woke up to Zoe yelling me through the phone of all my notables I've done.

Yes, I told her about me and Justin.

I mean she has to know and if se finds out sooner or later our friendship would be completely ruined, especially if Justin and I kept going at it.

I opened up the mailbox, retrieving the letters in it and then shut it closed.

I skipped my way back up the stairs before opening the front door and shutting it closed.

I slapped the mail on top of the kitchen counter as my eyes searched for my name on an envelope out of all many.

Alexis Gonzales one read.

I ripped it open and instantly hundreds of one hundred dollar bills came flying out.

My eyes widened as my hands grasped the letter .

-----

Dear Alexis,

As you can see my pronation has been going great.

I'm now somewhere in New York City.... In a cab, might I add.

I love you honey, and I plan for us to move to NYC and start over over here.

Think about it.

Here's some cash for groceries.

I adds extra incase you wanted to go shopping.

Hey why don't you and Zo go to an amusement park or something.

Don't have too much fun sweetie.

I love you so much,

Dad

-----

I sighed as I grabbed the money,which I could make out as 2 grand, and ran upstairs.

I opened the drawer to the my desk.

I threw in the money with the other bills stacked in there over time.

I sighed as I lay on my bed and groaned.

Justin was nowhere to be found after my shower which was disappointing.

My thoughts went back to  my dad's letter.

I definitely not going to live in NYC... An idea popped into my head as I instantly got up and ran Into my room.